I don't understand anything

Cdb1's profile photo   07/11/2021 11:05 p.m.

Hello, let's see before dinner I had left for a glycemia of 207 and my goal is to be in 90 and my fsi is 69 well, because I had taken the hand calculator and had performed the calculation and put that I had to put 1U ofCorrector bolus, but when I made the calculation, with the calculator that I have in the diabetes applications I had since I had to put on 2u and the configuration of the app "s I have everything right. I do not know that calculator trust me hahaha thenext time

Cdb1's profile photo
Cdb1
07/11/2021 11:05 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @CDB1, what ratio do you have dinner? Would you take some carbohydrate?I understand that you have the applications configured to give you the insulin calculations of 1 unit.The problem with that is that it supposes that you have to put 1.6 units such as configured for entire units that is rounded to 2 (that is the normal functioning of the glucometers that include calculator) and not at 1.

lalonsoa's profile photo
lalonsoa
07/11/2021 11:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello @cdb1.Better to try.You can correct with 1U.And if you don't get enough, try 2u or more until you succeed.The calculator can serve as a guidance but it does not know if that day you have exercised, you are sick, you have stress, if you just got up or it is the time of dinner.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
07/12/2021 9:12 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.