{'en': 'Return sensors that have given failure (free freestyle)', 'es': 'Devolver sensores que han dado fallo (FreeStyle Libre)'} Image

Return sensors that have given failure (free freestyle)

McNulty's profile photo   09/04/2021 3:43 p.m.

Hello good.

Today the new sensors have arrived, which replace the first two who failed in their day.

In the package comes a letter with the return instructions.But a thing has caught my attention.

Put: "Due to transport restrictions, before returning your product to Diabetes Care, remove the removable batteries from the product."

Do you mean that you have to disassemble the sensor to extract the battery?Or that has nothing to do with the sensor and it would be in other types of products.

On the other hand, I imagine that only the sensor is sent, not the applicator or anything else, right?

Thank you so much.

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
09/04/2021 3:43 p.m.

Padre de un peque con Diabetes tipo 1
- Humalog Junior y Abasaglar
- Freestyle Libre 2 ( Glucose direct )

The sensor is effectively sent, without applicator or anything and involved in the two bags that come, one inside the other and then inside the envelope.
To withdraw the battery I think is a legal issue.By law you cannot send batteries by mail (if you look, everything we buy online comes without batteries).Then they put it (to remove responsibilities) although they know that we are not going to do it (if they wanted to do so we would tell us when we call) and exempt from responsibility.
I put the sensor in the bags, the envelope, and to the mailbox ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
09/04/2021 7 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
The sensor is effectively sent, without applicator or anything and involved in the two bags that come, one inside another and then inside the envelope.
To withdraw the battery I think is a legal issue.By law you cannot send batteries by mail (if you look, everything we buy online comes without batteries).Then they put it (to remove responsibilities) although they know that we are not going to do it (if they wanted to do so we would tell us when we call) and exempt from responsibility.
I put the sensor in the bags, the envelope, and to the mailbox ...

Thanks Isabel, I will.

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
09/04/2021 7:32 p.m.

Padre de un peque con Diabetes tipo 1
- Humalog Junior y Abasaglar
- Freestyle Libre 2 ( Glucose direct )

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.