Covid vaccination in 3 -year -old children

Desinope's profile photo   12/19/2021 10:36 p.m.

With the possible side effects of vaccines .... what do you think of vaccination with type 1 diabetes in 3 -year -old children?

Desinope's profile photo
Desinope
12/19/2021 10:36 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Desinope, I think I would trust my pediatrician.
They are the ones who have to be more informed of all the results so far.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/19/2021 11:09 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
@desinope, I think I would trust my pediatrician.
They are the ones who have to be more informed of all the results so far.

Do not forget that pediatricians and doctors follow government guidelines.If the government says to vaccinate, then it has been said, the opinions are over.

@Desinope I wouldn't put it yet, and I would keep attentive ...

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
12/20/2021 2:54 a.m.

Look for information on disease statistics, deaths and hospitalizations in children throughout the pandemic (in the Ministry of Health, pages of the Autonomous Communities and the INE) and the possible side effects of the vaccine (the prospects are already published).With all this data decides what you want to do freely, without letting yourself be carried away by the media pressure.Think only of the best for your child or daughter, not the nonsense that they say in the means of vaccinating to protect others because that is not true and second is not the responsibility of a child to protect any adult from anything and much less whenRuns.
With all that if you decide to vaccinate that the pediatrician prescribes it to you, it is not worth just recommending it, to make you recipe.In case something happens you can denounce that doctor like any other vaccine.And if he refuses he is already telling you everything.And put it in a health center, not at school or similar sites.If you have for example an allergic reaction and do not have the means to attend you, so it is important to put them in a medical center.
Any other vaccine the pediatrician recipes and puts it in the consultation, then you wait for 30 minutes in case something happens to attend to you, because with this the same should be demanded.
Keep in mind that the pharmacist cannot be claimed because they have left them exempt from responsibility and if you do not have a recipe of a pediatrician you can not claim anyone either.
In addition, in the prospects of the Pfizer vaccine that have been published clearly puts that it is with a medical recipe.You can consult it on the website of the Spanish Agency for Medicines and Health Products: Link

Look at children who have a smaller dose although they say all more or less the same:

LOTNATY 10 micrograms/concentrated dose for injectable dispersion
But if you are looking for "Covid" in the search engine on the page you all come out.

The most important thing is to decide what you think best for the child, do not think about anyone else.Children are not the most infected as they say on TV nor is it their responsibility to protect their parents or grandparents.It is also a lie because their parents and grandparents will have to be vaccinated not the child.

What I recommend is that you also lookWe usually have them lower and in general the majority of the population has a certain deficit), which sleeps enough, not expose it to screens especially when the sun goes away ... and control everything possible, of course.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
12/20/2021 8:46 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

desinope said:
with the possible side effects of vaccines .... what do you think of vaccination with type 1 diabetes in 3 -year -old children?

I would not hesitate and less being so vulnerable, but as they say he consult with a pediatrician.

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
12/20/2021 9:30 a.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

I have 4 -year -old twins, they are not diabetic.
I will not vaccinate them

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
12/22/2021 7:11 a.m.

Good, how do I know, for children is not approved

javiertierno's profile photo
javiertierno
12/22/2021 9:22 a.m.

It seems to me a barbarity.Poor creatures!

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
12/26/2021 11:45 a.m.

Hello, my son does not have diabetes, I ask the pedrita about the vaccine and do not recommend it in a 5 -year -old boy. He says that children do not attack them as adults, and that they follow themselvesFocting and infected, therefore so that the vaccine is worth them, he also told me that we do not know what consequences they will have the vaccine in them from here to a few years since they have a lifetime ahead.There will be pediatricians who recommend it and others who do not, already according to the opinion of each one.Ask your pediatrician to give you his opinion.

loli23's profile photo
loli23
12/26/2021 11:51 p.m.

I wouldn't put it on.They are not at risk and if they take it hardly they have symptoms.And if you give it a bad reaction like the ones that have been seen ...

Fran_Alcantara's profile photo
Fran_Alcantara
01/02/2022 1:08 p.m.

Stop arguing, no one today will put a vaccine to a child under 5 years old, then this discussion is sterile

Alberto_13
01/02/2022 1:34 p.m.

Thanks to all for your comments

Desinope's profile photo
Desinope
01/02/2022 2:05 p.m.

Instead of discussing whether 1 or 2 or 3 doses or age we should consider to revive a dose for the third world

Alberto_13
01/02/2022 2:10 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.