Basons or not?

mariii's profile photo   09/05/2021 1:27 a.m.

Hello, I've been diabetic with more controlled controls for 4 years.A week or more, I had a small discussion with my sister, to the point of getting angry a lot, that of a few minutes of that discussion was trembling, as if it were hypoglycemia.Obviously it seemed strange to me so I first passed the freestyle machine and said that my heat was 140, then I made three capillaries and the values ​​were the same.But still I kept trembling, ate a gelatin just in case and that of about 5 minutes happened to me.Now these last two nights the same thing happens to me, I feel trembling (like a low) I measure me and I have normal values, does anyone know why this happens to me?Should I comment with the endocrine?

mariii's profile photo
mariii
09/05/2021 1:27 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Could you be going down very fast?
Although maybe it has nothing to do with glucose .., do you have no more symptoms?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/05/2021 2:23 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

mariii said:
Hello, I've been diabetics with more controlled controls.A week or more, I had a small discussion with my sister, to the point of getting angry a lot, that of a few minutes of that discussion was trembling, as if it were hypoglycemia.Obviously it seemed strange to me so I first passed the freestyle machine and said that my heat was 140, then I made three capillaries and the values ​​were the same.But still I kept trembling, ate a gelatin just in case and that of about 5 minutes happened to me.Now these last two nights the same thing happens to me, I feel trembling (like a low) I measure me and I have normal values, does anyone know why this happens to me?Should I comment with the endocrine?

On some occasions a false reaction is obtained (we have to remember that we segregate adrenaline in hypoglycemia).This is due to when glucose descends quickly after having been high.
Maybe you looked at those nights that you say you had those same symptoms and a good time?So you tell us if you got down

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
09/05/2021 7:42 a.m.

Is it possible that it is anxiety?

When I started with diabetes I spent a horrible time because I had many anxiety problems and worst of all, I could not differentiate when it was an anxiety attack and when it was a descent unless I measured me.

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
09/07/2021 6:02 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

I usually have low blood pressure and cause me symptoms very similar to hypoglycemia.

ref666's profile photo
ref666
09/13/2021 2:47 p.m.

To me the low blood pressure (quite) gave me headaches, back pains and dizziness- I had to start putting more salt to the meals p after my family eat without salt.

Patri_msa 's profile photo
Patri_msa
09/20/2021 10:05 p.m.

Diabetica T1 debut 2017. Tratamiento desde enero 2018.
Basal Nph y ajustes Novorapid.

Anxiety or low voltage ... I have had both and the symptoms can resemble each other and get confused with hypoglycemia sometimes, it's true.Put more salt in meals, hydrace well and try to avoid situations that can cause you stress (now, it is difficult, I know).

Anyway, if repeated, I would go to the doctor and consult him.

Tam's profile photo
Tam
09/20/2021 10:40 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 28. Cuando quedo con mis amig@s siempre llego tarde, en la diabetes no iba a ser diferente 😅 También tengo hipotiroidismo, asma y alergias varias... soy una pupas.

Levemir y Fiasp
Freestyle Libre 2
Última HbA1c: 6 (Marzo 2023)

niñaburbuja said:

When I started with diabetes I spent a horrible time because I had many anxiety problems and worst of all, I could not differentiate when it was an anxiety attack and when it was a descent unless I measured me.

Of course it is possible to be anxiety

vanessa30
09/20/2021 10:48 p.m.

vanessa30 said:
mariii said:
hello, I've been diabetics with more controlled controls.A week or more, I had a small discussion with my sister, to the point of getting angry a lot, that of a few minutes of that discussion was trembling, as if it were hypoglycemia.Obviously it seemed strange to me so I first passed the freestyle machine and said that my heat was 140, then I made three capillaries and the values ​​were the same.But still I kept trembling, ate a gelatin just in case and that of about 5 minutes happened to me.Now these last two nights the same thing happens to me, I feel trembling (like a low) I measure me and I have normal values, does anyone know why this happens to me?Should I comment with the endocrine?

On some occasions a false reaction is obtained (we have to remember that we segregate adrenaline in hypoglycemia).This is due to when glucose descends quickly after having been high.
Maybe you looked at those nights that you say you had those same symptoms and a good time?So you tell us if you got down

The truth is that no, all the controls are pretty good (80-120) and before dinner I am also fine, therefore I do not know if it could be the secretion of adrenaline.Thanks for your help Vanessa, I will talk to the endocrine and have if this can be :)

mariii's profile photo
mariii
09/29/2021 9:57 a.m.

mariii said:

vanessa30 said:
mariii said:
mariii said:
hello, I've been diabetics with more controlled controls.A week or more, I had a small discussion with my sister, to the point of getting angry a lot, that of a few minutes of that discussion was trembling, as if it were hypoglycemia.Obviously it seemed strange to me so I first passed the freestyle machine and said that my heat was 140, then I made three capillaries and the values ​​were the same.But still I kept trembling, ate a gelatin just in case and that of about 5 minutes happened to me.Now these last two nights the same thing happens to me, I feel trembling (like a low) I measure me and I have normal values, does anyone know why this happens to me?Should I comment with the endocrine?

The truth is that no, all the controls are pretty good (80-120) and before dinner I am also fine, therefore I do not know if it could be the secretion of adrenaline.Thanks for your help Vanessa, I will talk to the endocrine and have if this can be :)

You will say 😀

vanessa30
09/29/2021 10:20 a.m.

vanessa30 said:
niñaburbuja said:

Obviously in general terms it is possible, but the question was for her because of her specific situation.

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
09/29/2021 5:19 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

niñaburbuja said:
vanessa30 said:
niñaburbuja said:
niñaburbuja said:

Obviously in general terms it is possible, but the question was for her because of her specific situation.

Ah ok, I didn't think it would bother

vanessa30
09/29/2021 5:45 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.