Albumina in urine

Monki's profile photo   12/28/2021 2:50 p.m.

Good afternoon,

First of all, thanks for what I have been able to read and for the people who help and participate.

I started with metformin 1000 PQ gave me twice 144 fasting glucose, now I control it and I usually have about 110. The problem is that my tension is usually high and I have been complaining about pain when urinating how about 8 months.My family doctor (something incompetent) sent me to a nursing review and it was she who asked me for an analytical in KA that has given me 91 of Albumina, so I have read I have a filtering problem but I am not sure and even theDay 15 do not send me to the nephrologist.
I don't know what I can do so that this is not even more complicated.

Greetings and thanks in advance

Monki's profile photo
Monki
12/28/2021 2:50 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Monki, I think it can also leave albumin when there is infection, but it is for diabetes stops with glucose control.
The nephrologist will tell you the treatment you need.
Controlling voltage is also important.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/28/2021 9:16 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

monki said:
good afternoon,

First of all, thanks for what I have been able to read and for the people who help and participate.

I started with metformin 1000 PQ gave me twice 144 fasting glucose, now I control it and I usually have about 110. The problem is that my tension is usually high and I have been complaining about pain when urinating how about 8 months.My family doctor (something incompetent) sent me to a nursing review and it was she who asked me for an analytical in KA that has given me 91 of Albumina, so I have read I have a filtering problem but I am not sure and even theDay 15 do not send me to the nephrologist.
I don't know what I can do so that this is not even more complicated.

Greetings and thanks in advance

To my pain when urinating my infection, and if that is that can perfectly justify albumin in urine.
Edito: If it is 91 of albumin in blood it can also be by infection, or by being dehydrated, for example.

Chema2100's profile photo
Chema2100
12/28/2021 11:05 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.