Miaomiao or Bubble Mini

serrano207's profile photo   12/30/2021 9:02 a.m.

Hello, I'm a sea and I don't usually write much, but I have a doubt and I have thought you could help me.
The fact is that I am thinking of buying a freestyle reader and the ones I have seen so far are myomiao and the mini bubble, if you have used any and you can recommend or explain how they will appreciate it

serrano207's profile photo
serrano207
12/30/2021 9:02 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning @Serrano207

I tell you my experience, I use free freestyle 2, I bought the bubble mini for a while and I used it for a few months, in general the experience has been positive, because I had the information in real time on the mobile with the app, soThat in that sense well.

On the other hand, having to place the bubble on the freestyle sensor, makes you carry more weight and more volume in the arm, so it is easier to hook you with clothes, towels, etc ... and to sleep it is something elseuncomfortable.

On the alerts, I have not finished working well, I think that the problem is that it is difficult to configure the volume they must warn, and that sometimes they fail, that is, they do not jump when they should.

Having the piece on the sensor makes direct reading with the mobileof the bubble, but I have maintained the reading of the bubble and also with the freestyle app.

In summary, I currently have my bubble in a box, and it worked directly with the freestyle, because I have enough stability in the glycemics and I do not need the alarms, the experience of using it has seemed interesting to me and it is recommended for the cases in which there is more variationGlycemic, for example.

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
12/30/2021 9:15 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you very much, it has been a great help.I was thinking about it a lot and with your comment I can already get a better idea of ​​what it is to carry a device of this type.
Thanks ☺️

serrano207's profile photo
serrano207
12/30/2021 10:46 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @Serrano207 !!

I have never had neither myoomiao or bubble but I have the same results that I suppose you are looking (readings every minute in an app and alarms) simply with an application, without having to put anything but the freestyle and without having to spend the pastethat cost those devices.

I do not know what operating system you have but I have used Diabox with iOS and now I am with Glucose Direct.I know there is also XDrip but I have never used it.The two apps I told you give me readings to the mobile every minute ... I even get notifications to the clock and have alarms.I still use the officer, LibreLink, especially because that if my endocrine can see and I can put the data on hydrates, dose, etc., but the other (glucose direct right now) is great to know when to start eating (notI spend waiting time) or when to prick the insulin if I start a meal in hypoglycemia, for example.

Android I do not control but I know that there are several apps that do exactly the same job (and you do not need myoomia or bubbles;))

Tam's profile photo
Tam
01/02/2022 8:09 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 28. Cuando quedo con mis amig@s siempre llego tarde, en la diabetes no iba a ser diferente 😅 También tengo hipotiroidismo, asma y alergias varias... soy una pupas.

Levemir y Fiasp
Freestyle Libre 2
Última HbA1c: 6 (Marzo 2023)

@Serrano207 Mar, I did not compare bubble, first I would try to install its application, Diabox that coincidentally reads the sensor and you can calibrate it, put alarms, voice for measures, etc.It goes down from Telegram and then install the APK file.
Link

It is what I use for my control, then the free application only for my endocrine.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/03/2022 8:49 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Good morning @Serrano207

I tell you my experience, but

Greetings,

serrano207 said:
Thank you very much, it has been helpful.I was thinking about it a lot and with your comment I can already get a better idea of ​​what it is to carry a device of this type.
Thank you ☺️

Glad to hear it!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
01/03/2022 3:14 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.