IPhone Problem - Free Style

SilviaGRZ's profile photo   09/11/2021 8:13 a.m.

Good morning,
So far I have used the Free 2 patch with its alarms on my iPhone SE (2020)
No problem, unless they updated the app and I can't configure the volume of alarms and is very annoying.
Yesterday the patch began to give me reading errors: it indicated that it had not been able to scan and that it tried again.
Thus, for 1h ... I restart the mobile, I removed the app (although I have put my account I have not recovered all the previous data), I installed it again and nothing ...
I tried an Android mobile and the same thing happened to me.With Abbott's reader I couldn't because he indicated that he was already in use ...
Result: I changed the patch.
I can't use the mobile or alarms ... I am using a reader (1) without alarms and I don't know how long it will last.
What can I do?Has anyone happened to him?
In APP Store in the APP comments they say that since you install the SO 14.7.1 it does not work well and cannot use it ...

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
09/11/2021 8:13 a.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

In case someone can help ...
I have spoken twice with Abbott and they have told me that it is most likely that the NFC of my mobile does not work well ...
I have called Apple's technical support, at the time I have made a diagnosis of the device and all good ... They have also told me that this could not be quite correct.To use the Apple Pay.
In short, that I have not been able to pay in Super or the pharmacy with the mobile ...
I have found an English forum in which this model gives the same error with the patches ... and they have taken it to the Apple Store ...
I'm already telling you, I've already asked for an appointment ...

SilviaGRZ
09/11/2021 9:51 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

Link In case you are interested ...

SilviaGRZ
09/11/2021 9:51 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

The same thing happened to me.As the iPhone stopped working to the Apple house and they found that the NFC antenna did work.Faced with despair, I recovered the reader I had and my surprise has also been giving me reading errors and did not detect the sensor.After calling the Abbot house 4 or 5 times every time I have called me, the sensor has replaced me and finally they have concluded that the reader also works badly and they will send me a new reader.Now I have to take the iPhone again I know it is quite new to see if they check it well, to see what they tell me in Apple.

marta68's profile photo
marta68
09/12/2021 1:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @Marta68, apologize to leave this "hanging".
I finally took him to the App Store and they told me that very rarely happens, but sometimes the NFC spoils and nothing can be done ...
In my case we did some tests, I restored from the factory and finally gave me a new one.
Now, finally everything is all good!The only thing that I have not had for months that I cannot lower the volume of alarms and it is thunderous.Although it gives you "customize."

SilviaGRZ
10/11/2021 4:06 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

@Silviagrz, I do not understand much of this, but it worked for me to minimize the sound of alarms (adjustments.Sonidos.ralarmas).The bad thing that I have an alarm always placed and I hardly hear it, but Diabox alarms are heard the fair.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
10/11/2021 5:03 p.m.

anaisabel said:
@silviagrz, I do not understand much of this, but it worked for me to minimize the sound of alarms (adjustments.Sonidos.larmas).The bad that I have an alarm always placed and I hardly hear it, but Diabox's alarms are heard the fair.

Is yours or Android ...?I'm testing and nothing 🥺

SilviaGRZ
10/11/2021 7:26 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

Android

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
10/12/2021 4:48 p.m.

Hello, I use the freestyle 2 and I have an iPhone 12 Pro and I never had problems with the alarms, the case that has given me the Smartwatch SE of Apple and I have activated the high or low alarm notifications that reach me to the clock, but the problemIt is that, that the mobile is using it, the sound of the alarm sounds to me, but if I am not using it, it only reaches the clock, and for the day I have no problem but at night I do not listen to it because it sounds alone withA click, does anyone know why this happens? Although I get to the clock, I shouldn't sound the alarm in the mobile? Thank you very much.

MLS's profile photo
MLS
11/22/2022 11:04 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.