{'en': 'Urine analytics with very high creatine/albumin', 'es': 'Analítica de orina con creatina/albúmina muy alta'} Image

Urine analytics with very high creatine/albumin

viurga's profile photo   01/02/2022 6 p.m.

Good afternoon,

I am 68 years old and I have suffered from type 2 diabetes for 15 years, I always have fasting glucose between 130 and 150, I am taking metformin 1 every 12 hours.

I worry the following: for the first time in 15 years I have left the biochemistry of the urine with the albumin in very high urine, I have read that the kidney may be failing.

You can tell me something about it, it can be for the taking of another medication, it happens to someone to have the albumin in high urine.

Greetings and health for all.

viurga's profile photo
viurga
01/02/2022 6 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@viurga, I am not a doctor, but I understand that the kidney damage begins with a microalbuminuria, which if it is not controlled is progressing.That it has left you very high for the first time is weird..It can be for another cause.
They will repeat the analytics and will make you treatment if necessary.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/02/2022 8:17 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

viurga said:
good afternoon, I am 68 years old and I have suffered from type 2 diabetes for 15 years, I always have the fasting glucose between 130 and 150, I am taking metformin 1 every 12 hours.I worry the following: for the first time in 15 years I have left the biochemistry of the urine with the albumin in very high urine, I have read that the kidney may be failing.You can tell me something about it, it can be for the taking of another medication, it happens to someone to have the albumin in high urine.Greetings and health for all.

If you have those basal glycems, the medication is not working and can be the cause of the kidneys starting to complain, how do you have glycosilada?Do you do diet?exercise?

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
01/02/2022 9:11 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

I have the glycosilada at 7.7, I do physical exercise daily one hour walking quickly and weekend bicycle.Diet not so much.

viurga's profile photo
viurga
01/02/2022 9:39 p.m.

viurga said:
glycosilada I have at 7.7, I do physical exercise daily one hour walking quickly and weekend bicycle.Not so much diet.

That said, the medication you take is insufficient, see the endocrine do not wait a minute, but endocrine, not any other doctor.

Alberto_13
01/02/2022 10:55 p.m.

viurga said:
glycosilada I have at 7.7, I do physical exercise daily one hour walking quickly and weekend bicycle.Not so much diet.

Is what @Alberto_13 says.
Diabetes should be controlled with medication, diet and exercise.
Glycosylated for a diabetic must be between 6 and 7, the lower, the better.
And we must get up below 120.
In your case you have the highest values, so that diabetes is not controlled.And it has to be to avoid complications.Go to the doctor and check you, to see what to change.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/03/2022 3:21 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

It seems to my ne that between 130-150 mg/dl it is acceptable because it is an emptyHigh can be some damage to the kidney, which makes you more analytical to see, diabetes is controlled with a 3 -piece axis, diet, control and exercise above all the latter is fundamental

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
01/04/2022 12:23 p.m.

rogerix said:
It seems that between 130-150 mg/dl is acceptable because it is fasting is a type 2 diabetic, you must look to control the food, the kidney begins toFiltering microalbuminuria in small amounts can be normal, but if they are high levels it can be some damage to the kidney, which make you more analytical to see, diabetes is controlled with a 3 -piece axis, diet, control and exercise above all the latter the latterIt is fundamental

I am sorry to contradict you but 130-150 basal for 15 years is a barbarity, and a glycosiladof doctor and new urgent treatment.

Alberto_13
01/04/2022 1:56 p.m.

rogerix said:
It seems that between 130-150 mg/dl is acceptable because it is fasting is a type 2 diabetic, you must look to control the food, the kidney begins toFiltering microalbuminuria in small amounts can be normal, but if they are high levels it can be some damage to the kidney, which make you more analytical to see, diabetes is controlled with a 3 -piece axis, diet, control and exercise above all the latter the latterIt is fundamental

I am type2 and my endo told me that I must get up below 120.
The problem is that it seems that type 2 diabetes is less dangerous and therefore and fundamentally because 90% of diabetics are type 2, social security gives us less importance since savings in controls (reviews, analytical, strips, sensors...) It is bestial.
And therefore, being potentially less dangerous, most complications occur in type 2, since there is no control with us that are with type1.
In the end the two types raise blood sugar which damages the organs.And the control of the two diabetes is equally important if we want to have a quality life.And the parameters in fasting levels, glycosilada ... They must be the same to get it.

isabelbota
01/04/2022 8:45 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@viurga out of curiosity, how much did creatinine come out?

anif's profile photo
anif
01/05/2022 8:04 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

anif said:
@viurga out of curiosity, how much did creatinine have come out?

In blood biochemistry 0.9 and in urine biochemistry 41

viurga's profile photo
viurga
01/05/2022 8:43 p.m.

@viurga, but in blood it is fine, up to 1.1 mg/dl is normal in women.
In urine it is the albumin/ creatinine ratio that has to leave less than 3 mg/ g .. I think ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/06/2022 12:53 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Type 2 for me is less annoying because you control yourself with pills, diet and exercise, type 1 is to prick insulin, for me it is more difficult to control, the 2 The body uses little insulin does not know how to use it and discard an important part,The problem is that the 2 is not given importance by many people, they take the pill and eat what they want, and they tell you the typical, you know the doctor takes away everything, they are usually smoking people, with vicesDel carajillo, the cuvea in the afternoon after eating and that for a lotMore complications

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
01/07/2022 3:39 p.m.

rogerix said:
type 2 for me is less annoying because you control yourself with pills, diet and exercise, type 1 is to prick insulin, for me it is more difficult to control, the 2 body the bodyUse little insulin does not know how to use it and discard an important part, the problem is that the 2 is not given by many people, they take the pill and eat what they want, and they tell you the typical, you knowThe doctor takes away everything, they are usually smoking people, with vices of the carajillo, the cubatita in the afternoon after eating and that for a lotThe problems, so statistically, type 2 that develop more complications

Well, type 2 is not so simple.
In my case I am an insulin -dependent type 2 from the first day.Not all types 2 go with pills or vicious 😉

isabelbota
01/08/2022 5:36 p.m.

viurga said:
good afternoon, I am 68 years old and I have suffered from type 2 diabetes for 15 years, I always have the fasting glucose between 130 and 150, I am taking metformin 1 every 12 hours.I worry the following: for the first time in 15 years I have left the biochemistry of the urine with the albumin in very high urine, I have read that the kidney may be failing.You can tell me something about it, it can be for the taking of another medication, it happens to someone to have the albumin in high urine.Greetings and health for all.

Hello, for what I read, you say that at meals you take care of you more or less, the 150 fasting values ​​can be for several reasons, but the glycocilada of 7.7 tells you everything.Proof of better controlling meals and of course the endocrine does specific exams to the kidneys.

Jor's profile photo
Jor
01/09/2022 3:21 p.m.

Hello good to all, this one worried about my mother since it is type 2 diabetic and until a few months ago I had between 90 110 in the morning, it takes glucolon 1 pill for the whole day distributed but now it has uploads of up to 180 in the morning and taking2 or 3 pills at night.
Before they did it each minimum analysis but 2 years ago by the pandemic and have not summoned it.
The header was removed the reactive strips under the pretext that it is type 2, and if it were not because they put the sensor 6 months ago and use my strips that I do not use I do not know what situation I would be in.
Someone is happening this situation because it does not seem good that such a disease is not more controlled by the problems it entails in the medium and long term.
Greetings to all.

Tavosugarfree's profile photo
Tavosugarfree
01/16/2022 4:31 p.m.

@Tavosugrafree, they would have to do an analytical and see if you need another treatment.
The strips can be bought much cheaper online, because I think they do not give them to type2, without insulin..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/17/2022 5:37 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.