Freestyle reliability

Regina's profile photo   09/22/2021 5:30 p.m.

Hello!My daughter has been using the patch for three months, she puts it on her arm. It helped her a lot with insulin change, it seemed that the values ​​to the glucometer were well adjusted and much of it is being taken.
But in the latter the differences with the usual glucometer (which nails the glycosiladas) are between 30 and 60 units under the free., I do not know if it will influence that it is time to change it tomorrow.
I would not do anything of grace to go up the hemo simply to use that meter.
Is there any way to adjust it better?
Have you noticed that the glycate up with the free?

I guess you will have to make some more capillary, that only two are done a day ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/22/2021 5:30 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Now I see that there is another open theme almost the same.I already read it.
Another sensor has been put and has a difference of 10 with the glucometer.
They must be the last days where the differences begin to be accentuated.In the last measure of the previous sensor there was already a deviation of 90 units.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/22/2021 9:54 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Hi @regina, then in my opinion it depends on the sensor.It usually happens what you say the first days and the last 2 approximately a difference of +- 30mg/dl.
But with the previous sensor, at first he was stuck but 5 days before he began to deviate more than 70mg/dl and I had to take it off because he said he was always in hypoglycemia.
Try to claim that they give you a new sensor because that deviation is great, it is what I am going to do.

belcp's profile photo
belcp
09/23/2021 9:24 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@belcp, yes, they are very helpful, but
It is a pity that they are not more exact, we will have to monitor them a little more, especially the last days.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/23/2021 3:49 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.