IPhone app that reads free style 2 that is not Abbott's

amarfran's profile photo   08/08/2021 10:29 p.m.

Hello

A question to see if anyone knows.I am trying to read a new Link2 free sensor (the first time I do it - with free link 1 I never had problems) and in the Abbott iPhone app tells me that the sensor is incompatible with the application

I have tried to download the last of Apple's app store and it doesn't go either.I have an iPhone XS.

It can be because it is a foreign phone (Chilean?) And that I am now in Chile.I have tried to change the configuration of the appthore to Spain and tried to download the app again but it does not work.

So I think it is best to download a new app that reads the sensor directly.Any recommendation?I have downloaded Diabox, but it tells me that I have to do it in beta (with Apple's Flight test) and it doesn't seem to work.I am not even able to read a new reader

Any idea?I already have the sensor in my arm and I would not like to lose it.And I don't return to Spain to Christmas .... :-(

Thank you!

amarfran's profile photo
amarfran
08/08/2021 10:29 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello!In the Nightscout Facebook group you can help you ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/09/2021 2:17 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Where have you bought the sensor?Because depending on the country or area you have to download it from a different app store.I went on the Lebanon and did not serve the Spanish App Store and helped me by downloading that of Lebanon.You may have bought the sensor in one country and you are using another's App Store.

amiranda's profile photo
amiranda
08/11/2021 7:04 p.m.

DM 1 desde octubre 2008
Fiasp
A1c: 5,6% diciembre 2022
Bomba de insulina Minimed 780G y Guardian Connect 3 desde marzo 2021

Yes. Indeed.

I bought the sensor in Spain, but this using a Chilean phone.I changed the configuration of the App Store for Spain, but when trying to download the app only appears freeLink.cl (Chile) .. Does anyone know how I can download the Spanish app on a phone that is physically in Chile and with a one with aChile Sim card? ...

I called Abbott and basically they told me that it was my problem for using a telephone from a different country.

amarfran's profile photo
amarfran
08/11/2021 7:38 p.m.

Via web with a PC.
The first app downloaded it from the Netherlands when it did not exist for Spain.
Then pass it to the mobile through the USB and installed it.

When they created the app for Spain, it was self -agreed without problems.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/18/2021 1:14 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

amiranda said:
Where have you bought the sensor?Because depending on the country or area you have to download it from a different app store.I went on the Lebanon and did not serve the Spanish App Store and helped me by downloading that of Lebanon.You may have bought the sensor in one country and you are using another's App Store.

If you live in the United States and the sensor bought it there and travel to Spain, do you think that on NightScout's page can you help me?

Mono's profile photo
Mono
08/18/2021 7:51 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.