Hello, I'm new

McNulty's profile photo   08/09/2021 12:54 a.m.

Good, I've been reading the forum for a couple of days and you learn a lot, first of all thanks to all the people who participate in it.

Last week my son had his diabetic debut, at home we are still assimilating everything, you know the portions, insulin units, we look at the glycemia every little ...

Also when we read, it gives us the feeling that we know less ...

It has also helped us the information of the Nightscout Spain Facebook group, although in that we also feel that we have only scraped the surface.

Thank you again, I will continue reading here, but I will also raise any questions, because we have many.

All the best.

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
08/09/2021 12:54 a.m.

Padre de un peque con Diabetes tipo 1
- Humalog Junior y Abasaglar
- Freestyle Libre 2 ( Glucose direct )

Hello Welcome !!!

First tranquility, you learn little by little, about 3 months and you will be crack in this diabetes.

Do not hesitate to claim the support of the diabetological nurse in your specialties center, they usually teach you very well the portions, such as clicking better, truquillos, ... to how how to stew certain meals.
You can also sign up for the diabetic associations of your city.They do things for children, activities, exercises, camps, etc.

And of course, here you can ask those who want to all try to help you.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/09/2021 2:37 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
hello welcome !!!

First tranquility, you learn little by little, about 3 months and you will be crack in this diabetes.

Do not hesitate to claim the support of the diabetological nurse in your specialties center, they usually teach you very well the portions, such as clicking better, truquillos, ... to how how to stew certain meals.
You can also sign up for the diabetic associations of your city.They do things for children, activities, exercises, camps, etc.

And of course, here you can ask those who want to all try to help you.

Thank you very much, all the tips are welcome.

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
08/09/2021 11:22 p.m.

Padre de un peque con Diabetes tipo 1
- Humalog Junior y Abasaglar
- Freestyle Libre 2 ( Glucose direct )

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.