{'en': 'Hyaluronic acid contraindicated in diabetes?', 'es': '¿Ácido hialurónico contraindicado en diabetes?'} Image

Hyaluronic acid contraindicated in diabetes?

sara_vice's profile photo   01/03/2022 11:54 p.m.

Hello,

I am thinking of infiltrating hyaluronic acid for aesthetic purposes, but I always read that it is contraindicated in autoimmune diseases, in particular they usually put diabetes.

Some doctors tell you that nothing happens, others that better than not, what I do not find is any serious study in which they explain why.

Hyaluronic acid is a substance that is naturally found in the human body.I do not know if it is related to a possible rejection, if it is for the lack of control of glucose (which does not fit me much), if it is simply because it will always be better for a diabetic not to become injured, due to the issue of healing/healing ...

That is, for me it is important to know if the contraindication is "simply" taking care with healing or if it turns out that it is very bad, very serious for the disease itself.But I can't find anything about it.

Has anyone put on hyaluronic acid that can tell me their experience?

Thank you.

sara_vice's profile photo
sara_vice
01/03/2022 11:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello!A few months ago I am injected with hyaluronic acid into my lips and I had no complication.I went to a good clinic with good professionals and at no time told me anything that I was contraindicated in diabetes ... what I tell you, I had no problem!

carmen1984's profile photo
carmen1984
02/14/2022 12:46 a.m.

Sara_vice said:
Hello, I am thinking of infiltrating hyaluronic acid for aesthetic purposes, but I always read that it is contraindicated in autoimmune diseases, in particular they usually put diabetes.Some doctors tell you that nothing happens, others that better than not, what I do not find is any serious study in which they explain why.Hyaluronic acid is a substance that is naturally found in the human body.I do not know if it is related to a possible rejection, if it is for the lack of control of glucose (which does not fit me much), if it is simply because it will always be better for a diabetic not to become injured, due to the issue of healing/healing ... it isTo say, for me it is important to know if the contraindication is "simply" taking care with healing or if it turns out that it is very bad, very serious for the disease itself.But I can't find anything about it.
Has anyone put on hyaluronic acid that can tell me their experience?
Thank you.

The truth that in everything you look for or do, the diabetes will be contraindicated, I once read a contraindication in the homemade hair wax because it was cane sugar, the endocrine told me, if you do not eat the wax notNothing passes xDxdxd

Vero83's profile photo
Vero83
02/16/2022 9:30 a.m.

Hello, good morning I put me injections of hyaluronic AC in the face years ago and nothing happens what happens if you have a self -limm disease you complicate everything I have done of all laser hair removal, tattoos etc. It is best to say nothing and say nothing andTake more measures in terms of healing since ours is slower.

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
02/20/2022 11:23 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.