Another new user ...

Oscar38's profile photo   10/01/2021 4:14 p.m.

Greetings.I was diagnosed with type II diabetes mellitus 15 years ago, in the preoperative of a melanoma no less.I had no idea although I had the symptoms that I didn't know how to see then.Well, the important thing ... I have had several treatments and insulin (Levemir) from the beginning, very little ... 20 units at night.I have changed from Janumet to Metformina 850 and a couple of months ago I have been surprised.Suddenly my blood glucose does not rise from 120. My endocrinologist included me in a test group to try a medication in fantastic theory (Jardia) and the truth is that it has been.Eliminates sugar through the urine and the truth is that it has worked for me.And now the questions come ...

Does anyone else in the same situation? Is Jardiance really or have I been cured with my healthy diet and my life without shocks?I am a cardiac sick too, so I comment on the above, should I worry because it is the side effect of another thing/s the glycemia decrease?The doctor congratulated me in the last review, two weeks ago, but I don't know what to stick to, really.

Greetings to all and if I can help someone have it.

Oscar

P.S.To round the subject and lose some weight, the doctor has prescribed me Trulicity to compensate for me to prick me anymore.In theory it would already be a complete success of weight, really.My analytics is to auction it on the Internet and I have that nothing else.

Oscar38's profile photo
Oscar38
10/01/2021 4:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Oscar38 said:
greetings.I was diagnosed with diabetes mellitus type II 15 years ago,
P.S.To round the subject and lose some weight, the doctor has prescribed me Trulicity to compensate for me to prick me anymore.In theory it would already be a complete success of weight, really.My analytics is to auction it on the Internet and I have that nothing else.

I have type 2 diabetes for 7 years.
I have been put into treatment since September 23, 2021, Synjardy 12.5mg/1000mg (metformin) and that 1.5mg Trulicity and until 27 I have not put it for the first time the injectable pen in the belly, I have heard that it has enough effectssecondary, do you have any?I the only inconvenience that I have noticed is stomach pain, but I don't know if it will be just that medication, because I already suffered before taking it gastrointestinal problems.
The Trulicity as they told me helps to lose weight and forces the pancreas to be insulin naturally.

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
10/02/2021 12:17 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

Hello, thanks for commenting.

I was already a season with Trulicity 0.75 but I had to leave it.I completely removed my appetite and caused me a feeling of dizziness and discomfort.Then they told me that it was precisely for that, to reduce appetite, but one of the things that I do not do well is to eat less than it should and not the five times they recommend per day.In short, it didn't work for me.I didn't stand it.We will see now.I will start on Monday and I will tell you.At the moment I am happy because I do not exceed 120 at any time of the day after two weeks without clicking the 20 units of Levemir that put me at night.I am afraid, I would continue to fall into hypoglycemia.It has ever happened to me but it is not a problem to have sweet at hand just in case.As I am also a heart patient and I have a stent, I measure the tension, pulse and oximetry and in general I control myself a lot.

Greetings and luck.That you do well.

Oscar38's profile photo
Oscar38
10/02/2021 1:49 p.m.

I am diabetic II in principle and a year ago I suffer it.I have been prescribed Synjardi that carries metformin and Jardiance and I have a good moment control.Jardiance is also a very good medication for the heart, at least, they say.I also suffer, I was smoker and I had an angina of effort.Now there are some diabetes medicines with effects or benefits for the heart in addition to reducing blood glucose.

JuanSevillano's profile photo
JuanSevillano
10/04/2021 10:53 p.m.

Just tell you that I have had two or three hypos throughout this time but not strong and caused to my opinion for doing sports without having hydrates before and for having a day a drink of more

JuanSevillano's profile photo
JuanSevillano
10/04/2021 11:08 p.m.

Hello, thanks for commenting.

If I tell you the truth I am very happy with Jardiannce.I don't know if it's a very prescribed medication.When they prescribed it to me three years ago I understood that it was almost a pilot test for a very specific diabetic profile.My doctor explained to me who eliminates glucose through the urine, and it seems that it works very well.

About hypos, it is difficult to know the cause.I have medication for the heart (Bisoprolol and Adiro, that is Beta blockers and aspirin for life so that the stent is not attacked).The hypos have normally coincided with decreases in tension, although not always.I also take Secalip for triglycerides and jointly that happens to me from time to time.Also when I told the cardiologist, he told me that the Covid could have passed without knowing it, at home, without practically going to the street and that this effect is one of the least known.In summary, many times it is not necessary to know the cause, that's what doctors are for, but it is not bad to have some sweets at home.On the glasses, I will not deny that I drink regularly, with the life I carry, pensioner for ILP, some vice must have.In the food no, as the best I can buy, quality and without abusing.

All the best.

Oscar38's profile photo
Oscar38
10/05/2021 1:40 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.