Indications of prediabetes?

Tgirl's profile photo   08/09/2021 1:03 p.m.

tgirl said:
matrix said:

Ideal would be to make a blood chemistry, blood hyometry and ego too, here you can review uric acid, triglyceride, cholesterol etc. To see other possible related variations because sometimes there is insulin resistance and lipid problems.

But because of the figures that you share and the weight, I think they are perfect in time to correct.Do not leave it.

I already have the results friends;

Glycosylated HB (HB1A1C) -} 5.8
Glycosylated HB.-} 40.0
Triglycerides -} 254
HDL cholesterol -} 37.0
LDL cholesterol -} 157.0

I mean that our suspicions are successful, it is with prediabetes, the doctor said he was in the line.

In the analysis it says:
Glycosylated HB (HB1A1C)
-Prediabetes 5.7 to 6.4
-Diabetes from 6.5

(

It will be prediabetes but it is barely starting, the glucosilada is fine.
Good cholesterol (HDL) is fine, it would be good to take it to 40 - 45, but 37 is somewhat low, but acceptable
The triglycerides are high, 254, it must be less than 150
The preferably less than 100 LDL cholesterol and for patients with other issues (obesity, prominent abdominal circumference, high triglyceride, high uric acid, etc.) should be less than 50, it has been shown to avoid cardiovascular events

greetings

matrix's profile photo
matrix
08/19/2021 7 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

@Tgirl
I don't see bad results.The limits depends on each doctor.Until now I understood that Glico below 6 was ok, no prediabetes.But come on, it is at a point that taking care of yourself will have very good results.That is taken now, which is little, before it is a problem.
I would like his glyc without medication ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
08/19/2021 8:58 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.