My endocrine proposed the sensor to measure glucose

cacharro's profile photo   01/08/2022 3:20 p.m.

Hello.
I read you a lot despite not writing much, but now I would like to see what you think about that I already read these sensors.
Already recently retired, I have been diabetic for 40 years (diabetes mellitus derived from acute pancreatitis), I have always been between 6.3 and 6.8 glucosilada, that is, currently well controlled without pathologies derived from this.
I am controlling 4 times a day with strips and glucometer One Touch Verio but now my endocrine proposed to put the sensor on the arm, since it seems that in Galicia he is financed by the SS.
I have done some work on my farm, I walk a lot and so much. What is this "gossip"?I see that it can be controlled by a device that brings and also by the mobile,
If I have no Internet connection in that mobile, I suppose you can download the data to a computer and also send them to the endocrine.As you see despite being diabetic I ignore many things.
Thanks anticipated and greetings to all
Good year for everyone.

cacharro's profile photo
cacharro
01/08/2022 3:20 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The sensor goes well the data can effectively be downloaded from the mobile to the computer and thus send them or print them for your doctor, but I always leave the mobile with the free application and my endocrine looks at the values ​​day to day when it goes up and down between hours etc.etc, that if when a few days pass and the sensor is exhausted it is better to combine it with the glucometer because sometimes marks down or setback, it is very useful to know how you are at any time of the day

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
01/08/2022 3:29 p.m.

I still continue for here,
It is that I want to use a mobile that I do not have in my internet's contract. But we will see how my endocrine tells me.
All the best.

cacharro's profile photo
cacharro
01/08/2022 3:37 p.m.

It goes without wanting quiet Internet you just have app and NFC that is what the measurements transmit

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
01/08/2022 4:26 p.m.

Without forgiveness I love

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
01/08/2022 4:29 p.m.

pot said:
hello.
I read you a lot despite not writing much, but now I would like to see what you think about that I already read these sensors.
Already recently retired, I have been diabetic for 40 years (diabetes mellitus derived from acute pancreatitis), I have always been between 6.3 and 6.8 glucosilada, that is, currently well controlled without pathologies derived from this.
I am controlling 4 times a day with strips and glucometer One Touch Verio but now my endocrine proposed to put the sensor on the arm, since it seems that in Galicia he is financed by the SS.
I have done some work on my farm, I walk a lot and so much. What is this "gossip"?I see that it can be controlled by a device that brings and also by the mobile,
If I have no Internet connection in that mobile, I suppose you can download the data to a computer and also send them to the endocrine.As you see despite being diabetic I ignore many things.
Thanks anticipated and greetings to all
Good year for all.

Hello pot, I have the same dm as you, but you have lacked to put what medication you have

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
01/08/2022 4:45 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Thank you all.
Alberto_13 Well, more of the one I wanted: to breakfast: Irbesartan 150 to keep the tension low, at noon: adiro for circulation and dinner: Alzil 10 for cholesterol and every 15 days bitamine D, hydroferol 0.266 mg.es lothat there is and is accepted.
Greetings.

cacharro's profile photo
cacharro
01/08/2022 7:11 p.m.

pot said:
Thank you all.
Alberto_13 Well, more of the one I wanted: to breakfast: Irbesartan 150 to keep the tension low, at noon: adiro for circulation and dinner: Alzil 10 for cholesterol and every 15 days bitamine D, hydroferol 0.266 mg.es lothat there is and is accepted.
Greetings.

But and for diabetes?

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
01/08/2022 8:49 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.