Hello, I present myself, 36 years with type 2 diabetes

Chibetogdl's profile photo   08/19/2021 6:25 a.m.

Hello, I have 36 and I have DM 2, for 2 years, my story starts just 2 years ago, August 2019, I started with dizziness and blurred view, I went to the emergency room and had 400 glucose, it should be noted that by then, I carriedHorrend habits, ate pure garbage, was alcoholic and very scarce physical activity, weigh 144kgs, so I spent 4 years, in short, I took the bull by the horns and reverts the situation

First I started an insulin treatment for 2 months plus the food that we all know, it was controlled in 2 months, lowers 34kgs, already for December I had left insulin and gave fast glucose values ​​of 85/90 and 30 MINS afterEating 95/100, left alcohol and gave me tastes once every 15 days

Everything was perfect, until April 2020 that this damn pandemic began, they sent me to make Home Office and since then I am locked up, then the news begins to arrive, that the most affected are the eldest and the chronic patients know the diabetics haha,This, but the confinement caused me anxiety and then an obsessive compulsive disorder where I had to clean everything that I entered home, washing my hands every 2 x 3, I lived with the minimum with my family, even going out to, the street was an odyssey,All this led me to the previous habits, I fattened again, to alcoholism etc.

Enfin, here I have been with an lack of control again for 2 months, right -handed 220 levels on an emryNeuropathy, which does not let sleep more than 3 or 4 hrs, the greatest discomfort is burning in calfs and potatoes on my feet, for a month urine a lot although it seems that galvus finally controlled that problem

The moral, do not falter xD, well taken this shit, you will live a completely normal life, they can even sin from time to time, because this being in treatment and diet struggles again is shit haha ​​haha

Anyway, an apology if I extended so much, I just wanted to express myself and my experience may serve someone, greetings

Chibetogdl's profile photo
Chibetogdl
08/19/2021 6:25 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

This must be done to the idea that it is a change in life habits, that you have to lead healthy life and you have to try to exercise even minimum, move.Much encouragement and I hope I improve you again, don't leave yourself anymore, take care!

Nila's profile photo
Nila
08/19/2021 7:09 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Hello!At least you know the technique to lose weight.Your story is very interesting, I liked the first part and by little I thought you would tell that I revert it forever ...

But hey, the important thing is to be aware and get to it, believe me, you are always in time to improve.Greetings.

Tgirl's profile photo
Tgirl
08/19/2021 7:47 a.m.

Your story is very interesting.We all have ups and downs from time to time.It is normal.
You have something very good, when you get to it, you have willpower.

And yes, the diets are disgust, but when you weigh and see 1 or 2kg less, it is uploaded and the effort is worth it, despite hunger.

The Home Office is what it has, I have been since March 2020;In order not to be total sedentary and give the "coconut", I exercise with YouTube fitness videos.You have all levels to do them at home.Start with those of 10-15 min, and then wide.You will see how your mood goes up and you are better.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/19/2021 9:05 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Big !!!!!, do not stop fighting.
When do you say you reversed the situation .... Do you mean that you did not take anything?Neither pills nor anything?
You know how to do it, and the results so courage and mess.
Good luck

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
08/19/2021 11:37 a.m.

otabol said:
large !!!!!, do not stop fighting.
When you say you revert the situation .... you mean that you did not take anything? neither pills nor anything?
You know how to do it, and the results so courage and mess.
Good luck

That's right, well, I thought, I even believed that it was not diabetes, for December 2019, I stopped taking metformin, because sugar always was around 80 to 105, I was 100 so to speak, continue with the dissipline (AException of some sin every 15 days) up to more or less June 2020, then, as I comment above, neglect me from one year to date, even so, I was controlled from the sugar until the end of June, which was when one night,When I slept, I felt my accelerated pulse and thought, this is not right, I took the sugar and pum!368, and Henos here xD

Chibetogdl
08/19/2021 4:46 p.m.

ruthbia said:
your story very interesting.We all have ups and downs from time to time.It is normal.
You have something very good, when you get to it, you have willpower.

And yes, diets are disgust, but when you weigh and see 1 or 2kg less, it gives you the effort is carried out, despite hunger.

The Home Office is what it has, I have been since March 2020;In order not to be total sedentary and give the "coconut", I exercise with YouTube fitness videos.You have all levels to do them at home.Start with those of 10-15 min, and then wide.You will see how your mood goes up and you are better.

Also, when you look in the mirror and once less belly haha

Thanks for the tips, I will look for such videos, I lack activity, I have been with the treatment of pills and I see little progress, I surely need to sweat

greetings

Chibetogdl
08/19/2021 5:24 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.