Tandem pump or action insight

Rocio_93's profile photo   10/10/2021 4:09 a.m.

Good people :) After 23 years with bolis I go to bomb !!They have given me to choose between tandem and action insight, I go with freestyle 2, I am considering buying the dexcom, since they do not finance it ... my educator told me that if I pay the dexcom they put the control iq, with the insightis Androidapps ... I don't know which one to choose from: neutral:

Rocio_93's profile photo
Rocio_93
10/10/2021 4:09 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Rocio_93

How brave!You will tell us.

It sounds to me that there were tandem users in the forum, but I haven't seen comments, the truth.I can't advise you on a bomb, I don't use.I can only tell you that I use Abbot for almost a year and I left it by allergy in the skin and I went to DG6, which I have been using for three years.And it works very well.Only the first day requires some calibration, and then it is like a clock.The strips are expired!Sometimes I do some hair control, and compare it to the sensor and always leave me impressed.The differences are usually more/less 10, and it must be taken into account that the capillary is also approximate and has error.With what sometimes I don't know who is fine, if the capillary or the sensor!

Well I hope you change you good.At first as everything you will have a little more complicated time.And you will tell us

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
10/10/2021 1:51 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

I do not know how the Tandem bomb works, so I see on its website is more modern than the insight (touch screen and reservoir almost double the insight).Free use2+xDrip+aaps with insight and I'm delighted.As I just postponed in a thread, Diabelop, they offered it to me and I was free2 for not carrying one more mobile.So I see control IQ is ontegrated in the pump.That's ok.With Aaps Msnejas everything from the mobile.

Antonio200's profile photo
Antonio200
10/10/2021 5:53 p.m.

I have tried both (now I am with the Tandem) and if it is expected to finance the dexcom G6 (in the Canary Islands it is), go for the Tandem without a doubt.

JoseGHJ's profile photo
JoseGHJ
10/11/2021 12:18 p.m.

Thank you very much to everyone :) In the end I will take the insight and work with apps, within a year it is expected that they finance the Dexcom and I will change to the fixed tandem, for now the insight ^^

Rocio_93's profile photo
Rocio_93
10/11/2021 3:45 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.