They discover an alternative to insulin to regulate blood glucose (news 8/January/2022)

Pyrri's profile photo   01/09/2022 11:43 a.m.

I have seen this news on my smartphone today and I have seemed interesting to share it with you !!
Link

Let's see how long it takes to get it !!

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
01/09/2022 11:43 a.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

They put it yesterday in the forum is below, it is a study for type 2 diabetics, for which we click anything at all, if you read the article it is a study that would help reduce blood glucose to diabetics that your bodyrejects the insulin that secretes your pancreas which is what happens to type 2, through this laboratory synthesized molecule they would be able to regulate blood sugar much better in laboratory

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
01/09/2022 11:58 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

rogerix said:
They put it yesterday in the forum is below, it is a study for type 2 diabetics, for which we click anything at all, if you read well the article is a studythat would help reduce blood glucose to diabetics that your body rejects the insulin that secretes your pancreas, which is what happens to type 2, through this laboratory synthesized molecule they would be able to regulate blood sugar much better

Forgive you have not read the link that I put !!, in the article that I put do not talk about type 2 diabetes, or pancreas anywhere, they only talk about diabetes to dry, the article or items are wrong and that there are millions ofPeople who suffer from it worldwide, type 2 diabetes and millions of people around the world is not compatible ... Type 2 diabetics are somewhat slightly low ...

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
01/09/2022 12:18 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

I think it would serve for diabetics that have insulin resistance.That is, for those who are doing well with insulin, I don't think it serves us at all.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/09/2022 1:16 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:
I think it would serve for diabetics that have insulin resistance.That is, for those who are doing well with insulin, I don't think it serves us at all.

Exactly, the only diabetics with insulin resistance are type 2, in addition in the article it puts it, "with this enzyme we could redireThe body to produce energy ", for type 1 we continue the same with the same mantra for 100 years

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
01/09/2022 2:20 p.m.

rogerix said:
sherpa41 said:

Exactly, the only diabetics with insulin resistance are type 2, in addition in the article it puts it, "with this enzyme we could redireThe body to produce energy ", for type 1 we continue the same with the same mantra for 100 years

Do you mean that DM1 does not have any exogenous insulin resistance?

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
01/09/2022 3:09 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Do you think they will modify an enzymatic molecule to control glucose through exogenous insulin?If you put 16 units to eat and eat your normal rations the insulin that you click you will normally act and keep the glucose at normal levels, I mean that I do not think that this research focuses on the DM1 is centered on type 2 thatCreate a type of insulin resistance that your body secretes and believes that with this molecule you could help that insulin to lower blood glucose, they go for mice anyway, so it is 5 years or more research.Statistically type 2 are the ones that develop the most complications, and more and more cases of DM2 are diagnosed, so the research lines are more oriented to type 2, in addition the type 2 already have insulin you only have to try to make the body use itCorrectly, type 1 have no insulin and the islets that produce that insulin are destroyed so the research lines are more complicated, from there the 100 years without leaving anything for DM1

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
01/09/2022 6:52 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.