{'en': 'I just can sleep from 2 to 3 hours a day ... how does diabetes affect?', 'es': 'Sólo consigo dormir de 2 a 3 horas diarias... ¿como afecta a la diabetes?'} Image

I just can sleep from 2 to 3 hours a day ... how does diabetes affect?

Pyrri's profile photo   01/09/2022 12:08 p.m.

Well, I can't sleep more than 3 hours a day and for what is seen in diabetes is very bad.

I have already been prescribed to sleep such as Zolpidem (Stilnox) and Night and not 3 hours

I have also taken melatomina and nothing.

My psychiatrist no longer knows what else to give me and the stress I suffer in my life is very strong and I can not get rid of it !!

My psychologist tries to help me but does not get it

I don't know what else to do ...

Above my endocrine-nutritionist does not give me a glucometer to control myself, he says that I do not need it, that with the Synjardy and the Trulicty I am left over and the nurse who controls me the diabetes will only meet me 1 time every 2 and a half months, I do not know, I already seem tease, because there are days that I am bothering enough with dizziness and many other things and that indicates that I am having problems with my type 2 diabetes clearly !!

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
01/09/2022 12:08 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

You have tasted with pills to relax.I take Alprazolam on the days that I cannot stop thinking and sleep better than with sleepwives.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/09/2022 1:18 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:
have tested with pills to relax.I take Alprazolam on the days that I cannot stop thinking and sleep better than with sleepwives.

No, but I am taking 2 of Rivotril that is similar and also happened at 3 hours

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
01/09/2022 8:07 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

@Pyrri, I think that if the nurse cites you every two and a half months and you also have the monitoring of an endocrine, they will have you well controlled glycosilada and medication.
Ask them what glycosilada you have to be calmer and see that you have a good treatment,
You will have to follow the diet and
Exercise or walk, which will also come good to relax and be able to sleep better.
From what you say, you have a good medical tracking and you can be calm.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/10/2022 12:39 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The Zolpidem creates tolerance quite soon, I took it for a few years and sometimes I had to take six pills I don't exaggerate.I consult it with another doctor and I speak very badly of that medicine saying that he never prescribes him to, by the way some pharmacies sold him without a recipe.Now I take a combination of two medications and I don't need to increase the dose

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
04/15/2023 4:03 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Man, with glycosylated 4.5 you are controlled, you cannot have a better result.
Glucometers in Amazon there are lots at very reasonable prices, or in Wallapop.If you see it so necessary to buy one.The only thing is that you see before the price of the strips to make sure they have a normal price, which are not the very expensive.
For € 30/40 you have glucometer, strips, puncture and lancetas

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
04/15/2023 6:25 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Imonmio again fuck !!
I had found me for a medication to sleep 8 hours and for several weeks I have not spent 4 hours a day again and I cannot upload it because I have already proven that the sphincter is released when I sleep (I have the right dose).
Not made a nap in the afternoon.Ceno little and early.I have eliminated the screens, at 12am at the short night everything and from this time I start reading until 1:30 am, I take my pills at 12:30 am and while I read it (I get sleepy), I have to repeat what I repeatI have read several times.At 1:30 am or 2:00 am I get in bed, I do not sleep immediately, it took you to sleep, I don't know how much (1 minimum hour), at 7:00 am I wake up (4 hours I have slept), but what do you haveTo my body ??
Another thing after sleeping so little I spend the whole day very awake unless at the time of the nap put a very bad series on the TV, so I pitch but of course I am not interested in sleeping in the afternoon, I want to sleep at night!!

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
04/16/2023 2:54 p.m.

@Pyrri, don't think you're not going to sleep at night if you sleep the nap, maybe you sleep until better, because if you're very tired, it falls asleep worse.
So sleep when I entertain you, if you don't have work schedule.
I do not know what medication you have, but the orfidal to sleep comes good, sometimes with half a pill is worth and is not sleepy for the day.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/16/2023 8:16 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.