Peptide 2 growing

JuanSevillano's profile photo   01/13/2022 3:17 p.m.

Good afternoon everyone:

I have mentioned my case for a long time for being atypical.I had a debut with 500 glycemia but without having up to two occasions any antibody.They told me that sometimes thin people have sudden debuts but they are dybetic 2 even being thin people.I am 46 years old.I medical with Synjardy and now I have 5.6 glycemia

The point is that I have been very attracted to my peptide C. During the first year, in the analyzes the C peptide marked 1.54, 1.46 and 1.50.10 months later and having 94 fasting my peptide C brand 2.14.The truth is that it is a mess.My endocrine the only thing that tells me is that very good and that simply, I am atypical.He told me that if fasting sugar was the peptide C could be higher.The funny thing is that when I did the previous analyzes my blood glucose was superior, 103, 98 ...

The truth, I did not know that the C. peptide could be increased

Greetings.

JuanSevillano's profile photo
JuanSevillano
01/13/2022 3:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Sorry but there is an error in the writing:
He told me that if fasting sugar was high the C peptide could grow with respect to other analytics.The strange thing is that my fasting glucose was lower than on other occasions, in which 103 and 98 were marked specifically 94.

JuanSevillano
01/13/2022 3:30 p.m.

I do not know when this post will be .... just in case I answer you.
Thin people can be type 2 diabetic if, for several reasons, insulin resistance occurs.
Try to improve your body composition by increasing muscle mass, you can have lipotoxicity, visceral fat or fatty liver no (or if) alcoholic, among many more causes.
Why up the peptide C ???
Because if your insulin resistance grows, your pancreas generates more insulin to have normal values, the c peptide is generated while insulin.
Your glucose was lower than other times, but the highest C peptide.
This means that your pancreas has released more insulin than other times to achieve those values.
Even if you are thin, Come healthy works, earn muscle weight and you will see how you do not regret.

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
06/30/2022 8:51 a.m.

Thanks for your answer !!!

JuanSevillano
07/19/2022 11:14 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.