Glucose pills

meginer's profile photo   08/26/2021 12:35 a.m.

What glucose pills do you use?
Glucosport or others?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
08/26/2021 12:35 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello meginer,

Activepit.It is good for me and when I come in individual bags they are easy to carry.

Link

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
08/26/2021 7:53 a.m.

Db1 desde Diciembre 2007.
Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

Hello.I use Glucosport and glucose in Gluc Up 15 envelopes.I sign it too!

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
08/26/2021 9:32 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

I use this, they sell it in Mercadona
Link

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
08/26/2021 11:35 a.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

alberto_13 said:
Link

And it serves you? What is the equivalence?How many grams of glucose do you have?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
08/26/2021 12:09 p.m.

meginer said:
alberto_13 said:
Link

And it serves you? What is the equivalence?How many grams of glucose do you have?

It has about 13 grams of glucose over the rest is fructose and other added such as aroma, flavorings, etc ... In total there are 55 g of HC per 100, I do very well so far when I have needed it with an envelopeI have served and practical cycling and hiking, among others.

Alberto_13
08/26/2021 1:28 p.m.

In addition to those glucose pills that you take (I have never tried them), I imagine that something solid too, no !!
But hypoglycemia is not fully

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
08/26/2021 3:39 p.m.

I am a fan of the orange flavor (but there are 3 or 4 flavors).I buy them in 12 -tube packs, so I always have and last a lot.The truth is that it is a pleasure not to leave the bag lost with sugar overflows and is very comfortable to carry.

Link

vanessa30 said:
In addition to those glucose pills that you take (I have never tried them), I imagine that something solid too, no !!
But hypoglycemia is not completely recounted

It depends on the descent, sometimes with some tablets it comes to overcome well and others I need something else.

Tam's profile photo
Tam
08/26/2021 5:38 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 28. Cuando quedo con mis amig@s siempre llego tarde, en la diabetes no iba a ser diferente 😅 También tengo hipotiroidismo, asma y alergias varias... soy una pupas.

Levemir y Fiasp
Freestyle Libre 2
Última HbA1c: 6 (Marzo 2023)

vanessa30 said:

* He recovers at all

@Tam thanks x the info.
In Diabetika I bought the sensor bracelets, so I will look at the Lift.
Perfect, it is according to your hiccups, you do so

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
08/26/2021 5:44 p.m.

vanessa30 said:
vanessa30 said:
in addition to those glucose pills that you take (I have never tried them), I imagine that something solid too, not!!

* He recovers at all

@Tam thanks x the info.
In Diabetika I bought the sensor bracelets, so I will look at the Lift.
Perfect, it is according to your hiccups, you do so

You are welcome!!

In Diabetika they were lately exhausted.If you see that you do not find, in Glucoup I bought them a couple of weeks ago.

Tam's profile photo
Tam
08/26/2021 6:10 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 28. Cuando quedo con mis amig@s siempre llego tarde, en la diabetes no iba a ser diferente 😅 También tengo hipotiroidismo, asma y alergias varias... soy una pupas.

Levemir y Fiasp
Freestyle Libre 2
Última HbA1c: 6 (Marzo 2023)

alberto_13 said:
meginer said:
alberto_13 said:
alberto_13 said:
I use this, they sell it in mercadona
Link

It has about 13 grams of glucose over the rest is fructose and other added such as aroma, flavorings, etc ... In total there are 55 g of HC per 100, I do very well so far when I have needed it with an envelopeI have served and practical cycling and hiking, among others.

13 g of glucose is a lot, right?Have you wanted to say mg?.1 g of glucose rises 5 mg glycemia more or less. Glucosport p in pills has 2.5 g of glucose, that is, it rises about 12 or 13 mg glycemia

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/09/2021 2:53 p.m.

meginer said:
alberto_13 said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
alberto_13 said:
alberto_13 said:
alberto_13 said:
alberto_13 said:
Link

13 g of glucose is a lot, right?Have you wanted to say mg?.1 g of glucose rises 5 mg The glycemia more or less. The glucosport p in pills is 2.5 g of glucose, that is, it rises about 12 or 13 mg the glycemia

Alberto_13
09/09/2021 3:24 p.m.

alberto_13 said:
meginer said:
alberto_13 said:
alberto_13 said:
alberto_13 said:
alberto_13 said:
alberto_13 said:
alberto_13 said:
alberto_13 said:
alberto_13 said:
alberto_13 said:
alberto_13 said:

13 g of glucose is a lot, right?Have you wanted to say mg?.1 g of glucose rises 5 mg The glycemia more or less. The glucosport p in pills is 2.5 g of glucose, that is, it rises about 12 or 13 mg the glycemia

I do not use it for continued sports, only for the hypos, unless it is very low, I prefer that it has the right thing to overcome but not to happen and then have hyper.If I am in 60, with a pill I put myself in75

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/09/2021 4:39 p.m.

Just seeing the ingredients that glyce carries me alone from fright: o.
I will continue with my sugar envelopes and two cookies in the bag.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
09/10/2021 2:50 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.