Novorapid vs Fiasp Ultra -Grape

Aalmu's profile photo   10/20/2021 5:18 p.m.

Hello everyone, since I debuted in June of this year in Lada, they have prescribed me and I have administered novorapid for the bowling of the meals, but on the last visit to the endocrine I offered me the ultra -grape so as not to have to wait 20 minutes beforeof eating.Fiasp prescribed me, which is the same Novorapid laboratory.With the FIASP you also have to wait for at least 10 minutes and now that I have been with it for a week I have noticed two things that I do not know if they are circumstantial or for the new insulin:
- One, I am higher of glucose, I have more serrucho peaks and of course I do not lower me at values ​​below 100 as a novorapid.
- Two, the punctures hurt more a posteriori, not at the time, if not after the hours I notice them.
Does Aguien have experience with FIASP?
And another issue is that I do not know if I can alternate Novorapid and Fiasp, depending on or not to eat.Whether I stay in FIASP or Novorapid, I have at least three more bolis of both and I am very sorry for being wasted, in the pharmacy they do not catch them.
Thank you anticipated for your help.

Aalmu's profile photo
Aalmu
10/20/2021 5:18 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Aalmu I was using both at the same time.FIASP for breakfast and novorapid for the rest of the bowling.
Without problems in alternating them.

My experience:
- Fiasp covers only 2 hours, novorapid about 3 hours.(This warned me the endocrine)
- Fiasp was not so fast, I gave me the same action curve, effect at the time and something, be careful!I'm talking about breakfasts, because in meals they were about 15 min before.
- Fiasp forced me to increase 2 uds more about Novorapid (this was notified of the endocrine too)

In the end I do not buy Fiasp even though I have it in the recipe, I am left with Novorapid, less units, more prolonged effect in time.

In the forum there are people who do very, very good with Fiasp and are delighted.Each body is a world.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/20/2021 5:46 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@aalmu I was using both at the same time.FIASP for breakfast and novorapid for the rest of the bowling.
Without problems in alternating them.

My experience:
- Fiasp covers only 2 hours, novorapid about 3 hours.(This warned me the endocrine)
- Fiasp was not so fast, I gave me the same action curve, effect at the time and something, be careful!I'm talking about breakfasts, because in meals they were about 15 min before.
- Fiasp forced me to increase 2 uds more about Novorapid (this was notified of the endocrine too)

In the end I do not buy Fiasp even though I have it in the recipe, I am left with Novorapid, less units, more prolonged effect in time.

In the forum there are people who do very, very good with Fiasp and are delighted.Each body is a world.

Thank you very much, my endocrine, without being bad I do not say that, is so happy with my results that does not go beyond.Of course, he not told me of absolutely anything, not even about 10 minutes ...
So, do you think I can always use Novo and Fiasp when I go for eating and dinner out there without consequences?

Aalmu's profile photo
Aalmu
10/20/2021 5:49 p.m.

Are you lada, like me?

Aalmu's profile photo
Aalmu
10/20/2021 5:51 p.m.

Well, Mellitus 1 diagnosed me, then they told me about it because I had a long honeymoon without insulin and still generated some C peptide C, little but I get in the analytics despite taking 6 years with this cross and I still use small amounts of insulin.

You can use both as you want, it is not like the basal that overlaps and if they are used different there may be unexpected effects.I have alternated them and I have not had any effect except for the issue of action curves.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/20/2021 5:57 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, after all Lada is a 1, but slower.The truth is that I click little, abasaglar 6 you.In the morning and bowling of 2-1-1, but from the FIAPs I had to upload a unit at breakfast.So I will return to Novorapid and use Fiasp at specific times (I will remember looking at the expiration).
Thank you very much for your immense help.

Aalmu's profile photo
Aalmu
10/20/2021 6:04 p.m.

Fiasp is doing very well, for me it was a discovery.I had never tried it and I wanted to see how I was leaving, I prescribe it myself since I am a healthy (I consult my endocrine and he told me that as I saw ...).I launched to try because I could not control the breakfast peak so I started using it only at breakfast and in the rest Humalog that I have always used quickly.But in the end I saw that for the rest of the meals. I am doing very well, I have no peaks, I put it on and how immediately.I have to adjust the basal very well but doing that, I am very happy, I wear very little, of two to three units and I am quite flat (removing the days before the rule that by hormonal theme is out of control a bit).So I have both, Humalog and Fiasp, but I have only used FIASP for two months, moreover, I tried to try Humalog again, and more peaks and more delayed action, taking a long time to go down.I also used Novorapid but I was regular with respect to Humalog, I got more.You can use two fast indistinctly, depending on each meal you need a faster or less action.Also tell you that I carry a lot of evolution, almost 40 years, and I follow a low diet in HC and that TB helps me not. Histle peaks.Look at my graph today, I am very happy with Fiasp.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/20/2021 6:04 p.m.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/20/2021 6:05 p.m.

I have been in 100 p 100 for several days, and normally not low from 90

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/20/2021 6:06 p.m.

meginer said:

It's great!I used to have those graphics, but from Fiasp and that I think the Abasaglar was not very much in a trip, I got into a spiral from which I want to leave.It is not that it is very tall, at all, but step of walking.Thank you very much for your help!

Aalmu's profile photo
Aalmu
10/20/2021 6:07 p.m.

If you were doing well, why have you changed?
I use it for breakfast alone, I could use it for all meals, but as with Novorapid I prefer to continue like this, there is always time to change.
In 20 years I have never waited to click to eat, or consider it.Well if it is low as before and then I click.
With Fiasp I need less than with novorapid and I don't have the beak that I had years ago after breakfast that planted me in 300: S
Each one is a world !!!

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
10/20/2021 10:11 p.m.

anaisabel said:
If you were doing well, why have you changed?
I use it for breakfast alone, I could use it for all meals, but as with Novorapid I prefer to continue like this, there is always time to change.
In 20 years I have never waited to click to eat, or consider it.Well if it is low as before and then I click.
With Fiasp I need less than with novorapid and I don't have the beak that I had years ago after breakfast that planted me in 300: S
Each one is a world !!!

Hello!I changed because the endo suggested, so I didn't have to wait 20 minutes before eating, they are a plastazo!But last night I returned to the novorapid and I am much lower.It is true, each is a world, and every day is different from the previous one.
Greetings!

Aalmu's profile photo
Aalmu
10/21/2021 11:52 a.m.

@meginer, what a perfect graph !!Congratulations!
My daughter's endo has not told him about Fiasp, but we will have to try it.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/21/2021 12:44 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
@meginer, what a perfect graph !!Congratulations!
My daughter's endo has not told him about Fiasp, but we will have to try it.

I am doing very well, it is not the case of everyone.My job is costing me !!, hehe.Thanks Regina.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/21/2021 1:33 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.