Diabetes is cured (survey)

Rogerix's profile photo   01/13/2022 3:28 p.m.

Researchers found the cure of diabetes, what would you eat if diabetes was cured for the first time?You are all very good for what I see in the forum with we have 6 or less but making a lot of diet and exercise with a lot of effort, imagine that the cure is and that your pancreas produces insulin again, what would you eat the first time?I would hit a good comilona in a pizzeria with Coca Cola to drink and a mafia pizza with blue cheese and left and for dessert a tiramisu and an Irish coffee and you?

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
01/13/2022 3:28 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What is the most made is a white bread toast with oil and some good spagueti carbonara

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
01/13/2022 3:44 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Where have you seen that diabetes cure?

marine's profile photo
marine
01/13/2022 4:14 p.m.

I would not vary much ... but in the part of physical activity, or get out of the house without more, without thinking that I have to carry the "diabetes kit" ... Buuuuah ... that would be aJOZADA ... LOVE TO WALK IF YOU HAVE TO calculate how long and effort I will do, or control the glucose level every 2x3 .... Buuuuuuuf ... with that I am satisfied with leftovers !!!

fer's profile photo
fer
01/13/2022 4:35 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

marine said:
where have you seen that diabetes cure?

It is a survey in an assumption

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
01/13/2022 4:36 p.m.

rogerix said:
marine said:
where have you seen that diabetes cure?

It is a survey in an assumption

The title "Diabetes is cured (survey)" and the beginning of the post "researchers found the cure of diabetes," generate enough confusion.

marine's profile photo
marine
01/13/2022 4:47 p.m.

fer said:
me in eating would not vary much ... but in the part of physical activity, or leave home without more, without thinking that I have to carry the "kit ofDiabetes "... Buuuuah ... That would be a joy ... start walking if having to calculate how long and effort I will do, or control the glucose level every 2x3 .... Buuuuuuuf ... with that I am satisfiedof leftovers !!!

Exact.Eating can eat everything being diabetic.

But the tranquility of being able to go to sleep or run or to the field without being worried, it would have no price.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/13/2022 5:26 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I wouldn't prick my finger !!!And I could eat and sleep nap without feeling bad.And at eating ... things that I only try, like a sweet, a normal ice cream, a mojito, an orange juice ...

Nila's profile photo
Nila
01/13/2022 5:39 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Well, my daughter now that she has returned to Lantus, would not notice anything with that meal, calculating quickly, she can eat it without problem, but if I continue with the Tresiba she would have a good climb ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/13/2022 6:04 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

A palellita with a dessert torrijas, and after an ice cream to go down a bit :)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/13/2022 8:51 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I eat as more or less what I feel like, always with the fast of course.
So if I had a cure ... it would be great to go to sleep without worries of hypoglycemia and sleep at the straight leg all night

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
01/13/2022 9:29 p.m.

Hahahahahaha I, as the same being diabetic than without being and I'm great, I control everything with insulin, pasta, bread, as well, well, maybe I would do less exercise, otherwise just like now !!
And I've been with diabetes for 20 years !!

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
01/15/2022 10:56 a.m.

Hahahaha !!!!! ... then you are happy .....

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
01/15/2022 12:17 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Andrespmat said:
hahahahaThe rest like now !!
And I've been with diabetes for 20 years !!

Man I have been looking for 31 years and I have sight, but I never happened to me, but I spent more of all

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
01/15/2022 1:06 p.m.

andrespmat
01/15/2022 1:57 p.m.

Andrespmat said:
I don't know !!

If you call this to pass everything, then yes, I spend everything !!

I have said not you

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
01/15/2022 2:32 p.m.

By the way I since I take care of my-Width: 300px;

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
01/15/2022 2:39 p.m.

andrespmat
01/15/2022 3:22 p.m.

andrespmat
01/15/2022 3:25 p.m.

I am that I am very sweet and ate more than I should, I did not eat an ice cream and I was going to run 10 kms, and I drink much more than now that I no longer drink, before I drink beer and spirits, before years ago, in31 years of diabetic gives for many slips and times in which I was more controlled and others not, I still think that it is a disease that at food level limits a lot, no matter how much you say that you eat what you want sure there are things that you cannot eatAnd you want

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
01/15/2022 4:32 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.