You want a future without pinzhazos to measure glucose, because it is here !! just wait ....

Pyrri's profile photo   01/15/2022 5:56 p.m.

Link

There is only waiting for a few years to the prototype with artificial intelligence, but it is very promising, click on the link that I put and find a lot of information.

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
01/15/2022 5:56 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

pyrri said:
Link

There is only waiting for a few years to the prototype with artificial intelligence, but it is very promising, click on the link that I put and find a lot of information.

Come on, the usual.To wait "a few years" ...

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
01/16/2022 1:28 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It looks like smoke

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/16/2022 8:54 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Good, the one I can confirm that it is in an advanced phase is this.

Link

Right now in the test phase taking local residents to see the accuracy of the meter.

marine's profile photo
marine
01/16/2022 10:01 a.m.

What I see is that it is always in a few years, I remember when debuting in 1992 that doctors and endocrine told me that in 5 years diabetes would be cured and those 5 years have become 31 years and nothing at all, just needles just needlesFine and more sophisticated feathers

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
01/16/2022 12:07 p.m.

There is a continuous meter of non -invasive glucose.The Sugarbeat.
Link
In some countries the patches are already sold and cost € 55 per month.Although in Spain it is not yet sold.

It works through an electric current that aspires to interstitial tissue molecules.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/16/2022 5:06 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I point two ideas:

• I see a lot of propaganda of projects that need it to prosper, and very little remember the past.The continuous measure of blood glucose is difficult and many projects fail.In this regard, there was a meter about 15 years ago called Pendra, which was like a bracelet watch, just by contact, and were about to sell it for private (at a price of gold, of course) in Spain.Until in Denmark, a country in which it had been developed, concluded that the results in "Campo Real" were very different from those of the essays, and the company closed.If someone is interested in diving in the data I have, to ask me.
  • The meter that puts the OP is actually invasive.What problem do you have to prick half a dozen times a day in the fingers or take 15 days or 1 month a cannula in the arm?I used the "prick" of Accouched, which is very fine, and now I have free, and I have never had any skin problems.Positions to investigate in diabetes, the truth is that they would prefer to be dedicated to other things, such as automatic pump control or beta cell transplants.
  • Cristóbal Cortés's profile photo
    Cristóbal Cortés
    01/23/2022 2:08 p.m.

I see a chimera cell transplant theme and pumps while carrying a catheter .... Whatever results is a transplant of stem cells encoded to function as beta cells, they are able to generate insulin according to blood glucose butThe problem is that they are very strong cells and reproduce to beast and end up cancer

Rogerix's profile photo
    Rogerix
    01/24/2022 9:07 a.m.

And how much reliable is it?Because those who exist to date do not get the reliability of a capillary, which does not approach the real value in blood.

Ruthbia's profile photo
    Ruthbia
    01/24/2022 10:50 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
    Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
    And how much reliable is it?Because those that exist to date do not get the reliability of a capillary, which does not approach the real value in blood.

The capillary also gives approximate blood values, I always before the blood tests I make a capillacapillaries are good will be that they are reliable

Rogerix's profile photo
    Rogerix
    01/24/2022 1:17 p.m.

What there is no intention ... We have little in this world but I have it lighter every day.As soon as you learn to manage the disease you make relatively normal life and you are for life chained to insulin.It is a round business.Proof of this is that everything I see is with diabetes you can !!There is no slogan to say with cancer you can.No one thinks about ending diabetes, however, everyone thinks of ending cancer.Because there is no Spanish association against diabetes and if there is Spanish association against cancer ...

Isi's profile photo
    Isi
    01/24/2022 1:53 p.m.

Yes, there is a huge business of needles, reactive strips for glucose control, insulin manufacturers, a large market that would stop entering millions and millions every year.I believe that the cure exists and is at the bottom of a freezer of pharmaceuticals, read on the Internet of the subsoil that there are several prototypes of insulin of weekly duration with an excellent glucose control, but it does not interest, that they are punctured and if they doComplications better like this we fill our pockets more

Rogerix's profile photo
    Rogerix
    01/24/2022 3:03 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.