Diabox calibration

Sete's profile photo   01/20/2022 3:58 p.m.

Good to all,
To calibrate Diabox once I am in Godmode I need to know if the value to be introduced must be that of Fastile 2 or blood glucose, because according to the network they say in blood and others say Freestile 2.
Another question, how many times should you calibrate if I start today?And with which interval, that is, every 15 minutes one hour, etc ...
And since I am asking if change of sensor every 15 days should be calibrate again with the sensor change ???
Thank you very much for your help in advance,

Sete's profile photo
Sete
01/20/2022 3:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello.
I calibrate with glucometer.If the sensor is not accurate, it is about calibrating with capillaries, which is the most accurate.To see the Free values ​​we already have the free.
You have to calibrate at least 3 times with a minimum difference of 15 minutes.And do it when glucose is more or less stable.When I am stable I make 3 strips every 15 minutes and put the values.
And yes, you have to calibrate each new sensor.
I hope it serves you.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/20/2022 5:30 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

With the capillary and if you use the new version of Diabox you only need one measure and in 2 hours the following.It approaches from 3 values ​​and will always take the last 3 values ​​for its algorithm.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/20/2022 10:49 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
with the capillary and if you use the new version of Diabox you only need one measure and in 2 hours the following.It approaches from 3 values ​​and will always take the last 3 values ​​for its algorithm.

Thanks, I will try it

Sete's profile photo
Sete
01/22/2022 8:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.