Without expectations

Fran_Alcantara's profile photo   11/04/2021 1:06 p.m.

Hello, my name is Fran and I have diabetes.

Fuck, sounds like those American films where people show up before saying that they have a problem, with alcohol, drugs or what I know.

The fact is that in this society and with this pathology one often feels continuously like that.It is also relatively normal, not everyone has diabetes and many times the one who has it does not want others to know.I don't know if I explain.

It is like the one who goes to the dermatologist to treat his alopecia, and enters through the door and the uncle is bald, but bald, bald 🤔

And you will say, what does it have to be to be bald with diabetes?, Because in scientific terms nothing.
But most of the time your doctor is not diabetic, then sometimes and I am going to say only, the road becomes longer, more painful and without expectations.

For that reason I organized the II Diabetes Congress !!

You know why I decided to do all this, because I am also on that trip that you are doing, for money ... of course, good things are not free.

Because we are going to collaborate with people with diabetes with their struggles, their stumbling blocks with their experiences and that deserves a remuneration.
In addition we bring very top speakers who deserve the money that is going to pay 🤑🤑🤑🤑

And yes, doctors will talk to you, but doctors with diabetes, humans like you and like me, who despite being also had their excesses and moments of insulin and desulin peaks, for not stopping to eat in a day of a lot of work, For example…

You know, I first do it for me, and then, everything good that brings, welcome.
But if I didn't do it for me, I would have no motivation to do so.
I am not so holy, neither missionary nor anything like that.I do it to learn, continue training and meet incredible people, and to give you the opportunity too.

Be selfish, be supportive 🤲

Selfishness is good, you must take care of yourself and when you have already resolved you take care of others.If we wouldn't be a burden, don't you think?

That said, I invite you to my diabetes event made by and for diabetics.

Here you have the link and find out for yourself !!

Link

I'll wait for you!

Fran!🔥🔥🔥

Fran_Alcantara's profile photo
Fran_Alcantara
11/04/2021 1:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Very interesting @fran.Let go very well!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/06/2021 4:03 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Fran_alcantara said:
Hello, my name is Fran and I have diabetes.

Fuck, sounds like those American films where people show up before saying that they have a problem, with alcohol, drugs or what I know.

The fact is that in this society and with this pathology one often feels continuously like that.It is also relatively normal, not everyone has diabetes and many times the one who has it does not want others to know.I don't know if I explain.

It is like the one who goes to the dermatologist to treat his alopecia, and enters through the door and the uncle is bald, but bald, bald 🤔

And you will say, what does it have to be to be bald with diabetes?, Because in scientific terms nothing.
But most of the time your doctor is not diabetic, then sometimes and I am going to say only, the road becomes longer, more painful and without expectations.

You know why I decided to do all this, because I am also on that trip that you are doing, for money ... of course, good things are not free.

Because we are going to collaborate with people with diabetes with their struggles, their stumbling blocks with their experiences and that deserves a remuneration.
In addition we bring very top speakers who deserve the money that is going to pay 🤑🤑🤑🤑

And yes, doctors will talk to you, but doctors with diabetes, humans like you and like me, who despite being also had their excesses and moments of insulin and desulin peaks, for not stopping to eat in a day of a lot of work, For example…

I am not so holy, neither missionary nor anything like that.I do it to learn, continue training and meet incredible people, and to give you the opportunity too.

Selfishness is good, you must take care of yourself and when you have already resolved you take care of others.If we wouldn't be a burden, don't you think?

Link

I'll wait for you!

Fran!🔥🔥🔥

I would love to attend but I will be outside the weekend and I don't know if I'm going to be able to connect, it's very interesting.Tell us how after, please.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/06/2021 10:23 a.m.

regina said:
very interesting @fran.Let it go very well!

Thank you very much Regina!It is something that has never been done, I am looking forward to the doctors who have diabetes, to see what they tell us.I wait for you inside!

Fran_Alcantara
11/06/2021 11:19 a.m.

meginer said:
Fran_alcantara said:
hello, my name is Fran and I have diabetes.

Link

I'll wait for you!

Fran!🔥🔥🔥

I would love to attend but I will be outside the weekend and I don't know if I'm going to be able to connect, it's very interesting.Tell us how after, please.

You can see the talks later, although it is not the same.We will get offers for 11/11 ... Attentive to my Instagram @Ennosaludable :)

Fran_Alcantara
11/06/2021 11:20 a.m.

Good afternoon:
It seems very interesting to me but I would need to know the three -day schedules to know if I can attend.
Only Friday comes.
Thank you

MercedesL's profile photo
MercedesL
11/08/2021 12:10 p.m.

Mercedesl said:
Good afternoon:
It seems very interesting to me but I would need to know the three -day schedules to know if I can attend.
Only Friday comes.
Thanks

Good Mercedes!
The Saturday we will start from 10 to 14 approx and from 16 to 20
And on Sunday, our day, from 10 to 14

Don't worry if you can't attend, you can see it later buying the VIP entrance
And now we have the 2x1 offer ... so you can't miss it!

Fran_Alcantara
11/09/2021 1:15 p.m.

How expensive we get to be diabetic ... very expensive.There is no right.
Sorry Fran, I wish you the best, but I have entered the post because I am lazy mood and go disappointment.Online talks paying ... what I want is for my doctor to make the case that corresponds to me, no more, or less.And how health is left of non -bob and provide me with what I need without so much effort.

Aalmu's profile photo
Aalmu
11/17/2021 6:40 p.m.

aalmu said:
What expensive we get to be diabetic ... very expensive.There is no right.
Sorry Fran, I wish you the best, but I have entered the post because I am lazy mood and go disappointment.Online talks paying ... what I want is for my doctor to make the case that corresponds to me, no more, or less.And that health is stopped and gives me what I need without so much effort.

Good almu,

I understand your frustration, but it has nothing to do with what I do with the health system we have.What I want is to empower the patient by giving tools and knowledge by experts in medicine, nursing, nutrition and exercise that also have diabetes, just like us.
As your criticism is aimed at the health system, if you live in Spain, do not hesitate that you are very lucky, that our Venezuelan doctor told us that he could not buy the free because there was no directly.When I make these talks it is also to give voice to those who do not have it, and for those who help them.
I hope you are better in mood, diabetes is a background, with ups and downs, so the goal has to be the time in rank and to be as happy as you can, which also influences blood glucose.:)

Fran_Alcantara
11/22/2021 8:48 p.m.

Every time I hear or read the word "empower" it reminds me of our beloved political class, it is possible that it is the word they use the most and my personally every time I listen to it, it is synonymous to me that they want to deceive me with gandielocuentes and quickly run away fromWho uses it, but it is my totally personal opinion and without any "acrimony"

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
11/22/2021 9:03 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

alberto_13 said:
Every time I hear or read the word "empower" it reminds me of our beloved political class it is possible that it is the word they use the most and my personally every time I hear it isSynonym that they want to fool me with Gandielocuentes and I quickly flee from who uses it, but it is my totally personal opinion and without any "acrimony"

Empower: acquire [a disadvantaged social group] power and independence, to improve their situation.
You can talk to those who went to Congress and ask them if I have cheated them or have felt cheated.I give what I promise, which is knowledge and tools through the experience of those who live with diabetes.
Greetings and I hope your glucose is in range :)

Fran_Alcantara
11/22/2021 9:08 p.m.

I have not been able to avoid a big smile.

They started using human resources some years ago.The English term became fashionable.

Basically he says: Look for life.You take care.

If you abuse the term.And the truth is also a little tired.Oh well

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
11/22/2021 9:10 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

jldiazdel said:
I have not been able to avoid a big smile.

They started using human resources some years ago.The English term became fashionable.

Basically he says: Look for life.You take care.

If you abuse the term.And the truth is also a little tired.But well

The problem is that we put the responsibility of our health in others.The system is the one, and does not give for more.We can continue complaining or change and start taking responsibility for our health, as you do with the exercise of strength all days and lowcarb food.The term will have you tired but you apply it perfectly hehe

Fran_Alcantara
11/23/2021 9:38 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.