Hello everyone, I'm new in the group

máximo27's profile photo   09/16/2021 9:26 p.m.

My 11 -year -old son was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes two weeks ago and I am disoriented in all aspects

máximo27's profile photo
máximo27
09/16/2021 9:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome @"Maximum27"
The most important thing is that they give you diabetological training, but it is so, seek an association of diabetics of your care.
With children it costs much more to have good control, but here there are many parents who get it and their children make normal controlled life.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/17/2021 5:55 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

If we are working on that, thank you very much

máximo27's profile photo
máximo27
09/17/2021 6 p.m.

Normal to be disoriented.It is a lot of information, routine changes, ... but as less you expect it, you will see that everything is more normalized, and you will perform the entire topic of punctures, HC counting, upload hypos, lower hyper as something routine.It requires an effort, it is so, but it will be easier.Cheer up!

Lucia70's profile photo
Lucia70
09/17/2021 11:55 p.m.

My son debuted in 2017. At first the honeymoon also helps.It is very good that honeymoon and learning are going even.The first year was that adjustment error.Endocrine and nurses also visit you more frequently and are redirecting you.Then you do not know how everything stands and the day to day already flows in itself.Tranquility and encourage 😄

evacf's profile photo
evacf
09/19/2021 5:41 a.m.

Well, over time they will be adapted.I only think about the temptation of fast food, leaving that temptation can be lived well.Greetings.

Patri_msa 's profile photo
Patri_msa
09/20/2021 10:02 p.m.

Diabetica T1 debut 2017. Tratamiento desde enero 2018.
Basal Nph y ajustes Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.