{'en': 'It was from Sevilla and suddenly the other dialy!', 'es': 'Era del Sevilla y de pronto al otro dia-betico!'} Image

It was from Sevilla and suddenly the other dialy!

klamare's profile photo   11/10/2021 12:03 a.m.

Good family!

Debute with type 1 about 3 years ago and like everyone else, the world came to me.At first it was hard for me to adapt because I have always hated the vegetable, I never ate well or health, or you die. "

At first it was hard, that I am going to tell you, but I wanted and courage and weighed everything, read all the labels and I swift everything I saw about diabetes.

Thanks to my constancy at the beginning, now I can know (more or less) without weighing everything, without overwhelming myself.

Honestly I was changing my life better.

Thanks to the diet and exercise, I have not been cold, I had asthma and disappeared ... I do not have to see but I just want to convey to those who are discouraged and believe that there is no solution, that there are things much worse and as I alsoThey said when debuting, "if a diabetic does things as they have to do them, he will live more than any healthy person"

Here I am for the one who needs what you want!

Greetings family!

klamare's profile photo
klamare
11/10/2021 12:03 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

How good @klalare, what joy he can listen to good news and so much optimism.I am glad that you carry it so well and you have managed to dominate the beast of diabetes, the body certainly appreciates all the efforts made to take care of it.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
11/10/2021 8:32 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

klamare said:
good family!Debute with type 1 about 3 years ago and like everyone else, the world came to me.At first it was hard for me to adapt because I have always hated the vegetable, I never ate well or health, or you die. "

At first it was hard, that I am going to tell you, but I wanted and courage and weighed everything, read all the labels and I swift everything I saw about diabetes.

Thanks to my constancy at the beginning, now I can know (more or less) without weighing everything, without overwhelming myself.

Thanks to the diet and exercise, I have not been cold, I had asthma and disappeared ... I do not have to see but I just want to convey to those who are discouraged and believe that there is no solution, that there are things much worse and as I alsoThey said when debuting, "if a diabetic does things as they have to do them, he will live more than any healthy person"

Here I am for the one who needs what he wants

Greetings family!

Messages like yours are the ones that are needed.Congratulations.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
11/10/2021 8:55 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

klamare said:
good family!Debute with type 1 about 3 years ago and like everyone else, the world came to me.At first it was hard for me to adapt because I have always hated the vegetable, I never ate well or health, or you die. "

Here I am for the one who needs what he wants

Greetings family!

How big!You are inspiration for the newly diagnosed, a pleasure to read comments like yours of a double bético :)

Fran_Alcantara's profile photo
Fran_Alcantara
11/11/2021 12:24 a.m.

Fantastic sense of humor and joy to go for the world is what is needed :)

evacf's profile photo
evacf
11/13/2021 6:05 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.