Diabox and XDrip

dancr46's profile photo   09/24/2021 10:03 a.m.

Hello good, I am quite new in this Diabox and XDrip, and I have some doubts because I think there is something that I do not do well.
I use freelyle free sensor2, I have downloaded the last version of Diabox from the Telegram Diabox group and the readings are very rare, a minute gives me well and the next minute suddenly up to 200 and something or even 300, and thus continuously ..Apart does not let me cancel all the alarms, that of Low Glucose does not let me turn it off.
And another question is that I have Nightscout with XDRIP and Diabox linked, I have it to send the glucose to the Amazfit Bip s clock, and the problem is that apart from often disconnecting, XDrip receives Diabox readings every 10 or 15 minutes,I do not know if it is normal or if there is any way to pass readings every time.
Thanks in advance.
Greetings.

dancr46's profile photo
dancr46
09/24/2021 10:03 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

dance46 said:
hello good, I am quite new in this diabox and xdrip, and I have some doubts because I think there is something that I do not do well.
I use freelyle free sensor2, I have downloaded the last version of Diabox from the Telegram Diabox group and the readings are very rare, a minute gives me well and the next minute suddenly up to 200 and something or even 300, and thus continuously ..Apart does not let me cancel all the alarms, that of Low Glucose does not let me turn it off.
And another question is that I have Nightscout with XDRIP and Diabox linked, I have it to send the glucose to the Amazfit Bip s clock, and the problem is that apart from often disconnecting, XDrip receives Diabox readings every 10 or 15 minutes,I do not know if it is normal or if there is any way to pass readings every time.
Thanks in advance.
Greetings.

Uix I feel not to be able to help you in fact I was going to ask for help so that they will explain a bit of k is all that of the daily controls.If someone could explain to me ... Thank you

Lidiii's profile photo
Lidiii
11/07/2021 11:45 p.m.

Hello @dancr46
My 9 -year -old son uses Diabox and what you say is not normal in terms of the unstable measurements.Was your sensor new?You can try to restart the phone and see if it stabilizes.

With respect to alarms, if you go down at all on the screen where you change you will see a button of 'deactivate all alarms'
Take into account one thing, if you have active alarms in LibreLink, you can have Diabox connection problems with the sensor.Diabox needs a Bluettoh connection continues with the sensor and the LibreLink can 'steal' if it has active alarms.
My recommendation is that if you are going to use diabox permanently, deactivate the alarms of LibreLink (with that there will no longer be Bluetooh connection between LibreLink and the sensor) and use Diabox (you can even put the same alarm tone).

Communication between Diabox and Nightcout occurs every 5 minutes.XDRIP+ Lee of Nightscout every 5 minutes.Therefore, the delay between the measure you see in Diabox and the one you see in XDrip can be up to 10 minutes.

axium's profile photo
axium
11/08/2021 4:14 p.m.

dance46 said:
hello good, I am quite new in this diabox and xdrip, and I have some doubts because I think there is something that I do not do well.
Thanks in advance.
Greetings.

Diabox suppresses and leaves only xDrip+.Here they explain how to correctly connect the sensor without the need for mm/bubble:
Link

If you have MP doubts.

Fulix's profile photo
Fulix
11/23/2021 7:40 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.