Stop injecting insulin ...

Gatonegro's profile photo   09/26/2021 7:26 a.m.

Hello everyone....
I have diabetes for three months and stabilize between 100-110
I am no longer injecting insulin because my doctor advised me not to
Since the diabetes detected, not as any processed flour goodbye bread, cookies, all kinds of bread, no sugar or honey or any sweets, soft drinks or any sugary drink
How of everything without exaggeration, I am hungry since I try not to be full and when I finish eating I keep walking to lower what I ate, I have little and almost always some cucumber or salad
I result as I do so far ...
Tomorrow I do not know if I will have any climb and, maybe I will have to inject myself again, but for now I try to take care of you a lot
Does anyone worry the same?

Gatonegro's profile photo
Gatonegro
09/26/2021 7:26 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Of course, if you have type two diabetes, wearing strict diet and exercise causes you to keep a long time without insulin.There are even cases where medication can be removed for a while.I spent 5 years without pills (I have mody diabetes).Very low carbohydrate diets and exercise in these cases help a lot.But for example there are many things that I cannot eat because it shoots me like some fruits.Let's not talk about the rest of carbohydrates derived from legumes for example and already potatoes, sweet potatoes and others, almost or try them.I try them but very little amount of normal.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
09/26/2021 9:28 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

I also stop injecting insulin, but it is very important to carry constant control through a reliable, (well calibrated), since you can identify the reaction of your body to the different foods and decide the amounts in an informed way.

KARLOSVPC's profile photo
KARLOSVPC
10/10/2021 6 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.