My brother has loaded my life insurance for diabetes, I have lost € 60,000

Pyrri's profile photo   09/30/2021 4:10 p.m.

I had hired life insurance in 2013 (I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes in 2014) that I paid until 2020 and this occurs to my brother to return the last receipt (we have a joint account).Because of this criminal ruling I have lost indenmization for absolute disability valued at € 60,000.I have an inability judgment in March 2022 and my lawyer has already told me that I have won it for the amount of medical reports I have.
I have tried to talk to the insurer (Generali), without telling them anything about diabetes and future disability.That I want to pay the last receipt and they have told me that you can no longer, even if they have passed it to January 1, 2021. That all I can do is hire a new policy and lose the antiquity rights of the 2013 policy.I am no longer worth a new policy because I have to declare diabetes and other diseases that arose later and the inability that I have requested months ago is very clear.

Summary: I can't do new life policy, even if they accept diabetes, I will not charge indenmization for disability or can I charge it in any way in another insurance?

With Generali, of course I no longer charge € 60,000 to take wind, how bad luck of mine and my brother's gafe.

It is quite a problem living with diabetes and on top of these things ...

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
09/30/2021 4:10 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

Check it with your lawyer.We are almost at the end of the year, perhaps in the first month you would have been able to negotiate the fertilizer or transfer to another entity, now I see it a little late.

You only have the pension that you give you, if you get permanent disability.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/06/2021 9:06 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

It is certainly a whore, but ... you have said that your lawyer told you that you were won, right?

EstherMorados's profile photo
EstherMorados
11/22/2021 8:54 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.