Synjardy 5mg/1,000mg. Empagliflozine/Hydrochloride metformin.

efegg's profile photo   10/01/2021 3:46 p.m.

Hello again friends of the forum.
I would like to know if someone from the forum takes this treatment: Synjardy 5mg/1,000mg- Pagliflozine/Hydrochloride metformin, because my doctor now puts me this medication, because it tells me that it is better than what was taken before janumet 50mg/1000mg- sigagtin/Hydrochloride metformin.
The truth is that I was going well with my previous treatment, in the last analysis I got the glycosylated hemoglobin in 6.0, but it says that this medication is more complete and better, and that more sugar is eliminated in the urine.
I have been taking it for a few days, and I sometimes notice as a little dizzy or stunned, so I ask if any of you takes this medication, to see how it goes, because in a month I have to return to my doctor, to see if I followWith this medication or not.
Well, let's see if someone tells me something.
Greetings to all

efegg's profile photo
efegg
10/01/2021 3:46 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I am taking it and I notice dizziness, stomach discomfort (this discomfort already had it with normal mettformin), but I do not know if they come from this medication or as many as many that I am also taking at the same time.
As for the analysis I still have no results of the last ones I have ever ...

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
10/02/2021 12:29 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

Thank you for answering, the truth is that I feel light dizziness, and I would like to make sure if it is of this medication or not.
Greetings.

efegg's profile photo
efegg
10/05/2021 8:25 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.