{'en': 'FIASP, duration', 'es': 'Fiasp, tiempo de duración'} Image

FIASP, duration

taniacr's profile photo   11/24/2021 5:26 p.m.

sherpa41 said:
silviagrz said:
@sherpa41 forgive ... 40unds.of fiaps?

SipA white rice plate or a cup of rice.I have needed 30-40 units of fast units.

Of course, rice is what raises me the most.

For an equivalent pasta dish I need much less.About 20-30 units.

But after a couple of months with Fiasp it seems that it has increased.

It seems that Fiasp works again, I have several days that with 30-40 units he perfectly cover a tacit rice.

But yesterday I ate a pizza with supposedly the same amount of carbohydrates as a cup of rice and ended up putting 60 units.

What mysteries are those?The good thing is something, the more insulin needs, even having the same carbohydrates?

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/08/2024 3:23 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

To my 60 units, have you consulted it with your endocrine?

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/08/2024 6:27 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I had only a couple of times to reach 60. And only with Fiasp, I had been with Humalog for 20 years and it never happened to me.

My maximum was 40 with rice.I told it several times and he didn't tell me anything.Each one clicks what he needs and now.

But on the next visit I will tell you.Normally Fiasp is doing very well because I don't barely peak food with enough hydrates, but other days it seems that it doesn't work well.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/08/2024 6:41 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I have the same problem with FIASP, it is true that since I started the use, I already had the sensor so I can see the real effect.To start, in my case the effect does not start until the minimum 20 min and the range of action I feel very scarce ... I do not usually eat pizza or rice, but when I do it I have to wear a first dose of about 25 units (In these 2 cases always after eating) and then I have to correct minimum 2 times more ... I finish always putting about 40 units in total ... anyway ....

Alvatros's profile photo
Alvatros
09/08/2024 11:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

taniacr said:
hello,

I have the diabetes m and I wanted to know how many hours I have to put in the duration of the rapid insulin activity.

Thank you!

Hello.I will say 2 axioms about diabetes:
- Each diabetic has a different diabetes (its diabetes).
- Insulin, even the same mark, the same pen and the same amount, never acts the same.
In my case since I carry the continuous monitor I have flipped how the fast insu usually acts in my case.It takes a lot to take effect, (up to 1.5 hours).And I don't always last the same effect (up to 6 hours).
In my modest understanding I think there are many factors that influence:
- Status of insulin
- Injection place
- Ingenous foods
- Physical activity
- Physical state
- Mood
- 1 axioma (each we have a diabetes but with many nuances)
- etc

Aristarco's profile photo
Aristarco
09/19/2024 11:41 p.m.

The best insulin that I have tried to date, only use FIASP.

Warholismo's profile photo
Warholismo
09/22/2024 8:30 p.m.

It did not go well, at first it seemed that I avoided picos even eating pizza, I wouldn't go up more than 130 and I was very happy, putting me 5 or 6 units.
But it lasted little.It happened to me as you have commented some, which lasted very little and then climbed, so I left it and returned to Humalog Júnior that goes on average on average.
30 units seems to me a barbarity, I know that each one is a world but still ...
That means that you have enough insulin resistance and it is a vicious circle, you increase the dose and more resistance, more visceral fat etc.
But well, if you endocrine gives you the approval ... It seems too much to me, I do not put more than 10 and that with a day that eats enough more hydrates than the ground, pasta type, potatoes ...The rice rises a lot, I also avoided it.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/24/2024 11:19 a.m.

meginer said:
I did not go well, at first it seemed that I avoided peaks even eating pizza, I wouldn't go up more than 130 and I was very happy, putting 5 or 6 units.
But it lasted little.It happened to me as you have commented some, which lasted very little and then climbed, so I left it and returned to Humalog Júnior that goes on average on average.
30 units seems to me a barbarity, I know that each one is a world but still ...
That means that you have enough insulin resistance and it is a vicious circle, you increase the dose and more resistance, more visceral fat etc.
But well, if you endocrine gives you the approval ... It seems too much to me, I do not put more than 10 and that with a day that eats enough more hydrates than the ground, pasta type, potatoes ...The

I have been putting 30-40 units for rice for 30 years, 20-30 for pasta and 15 for vegetables with potatoes and some bread.And anything has never increased (and no endocrine has told me anything and I will have gone to 10 or 12, minimum).

Except when passing to Fiasp.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/24/2024 1:46 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.