XDrip and the rest failure - API problem

Ben_Millercio's profile photo   10/09/2021 3:39 a.m.

Good to all, I tell you:
We use Xdrip on my daughter's mobile as a teacher and upload the data to Nightscout to be able to see them on our phones and thus have glycemia controlled that you can have.We have not had any problems in three months, the XDrip configuration has not varied at all, and suddenly today at 02:00 in the morning he has decided to stop working.By 40 minutes that we did not receive data from Nightscout, of any kind, and when I review the mobile I find the famous failure, reviewing in the state of the XDrip system:
Unable Do Rest Api Download
Java.lag.Exception: (the site url) Unexpeted Base URL: (The URL again)

I do not understand how this can happen suddenly, if it has been working without problems all week.
Has anyone happened to you, any solution?

Ben_Millercio's profile photo
Ben_Millercio
10/09/2021 3:39 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello!
I use the XDRIP Sync Followers functionality to synchronize my mobile with my son's and works well, in addition to being more direct than with Nightscout.
I leave you a video in case you want to try it.It is activated in a minute with the mobile camera.

Link

axium's profile photo
axium
10/09/2021 8:33 p.m.

axium said:
hello!
I use the XDRIP Sync Followers functionality to synchronize my mobile with my son's and works well, in addition to being more direct than with Nightscout.
I leave you a video in case you want to try it.It is activated in a minute with the mobile camera.

Link

Hello good I have a problem I do the same as in the video and I only give me the first reading and they spend 10mi and it lies

axium said:
hello!

Link

juanka's profile photo
juanka
01/05/2022 12:02 a.m.

Good I take this topic, to ask those who have iOS (iPhone) that you have in XDRIP, because in the graph I get very accused teeth, that before with Diabox and similar values ​​they did not appear.

Thank you

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
01/09/2022 7:16 p.m.

Padre de un peque con Diabetes tipo 1
- Humalog Junior y Abasaglar
- Freestyle Libre 2 ( Glucose direct )

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.