Abbot

meginer's profile photo   10/13/2021 3:39 p.m.

I have the financed sensors, they usually arrive with time but I have put the last one and I have not reached the order.I am calling the TFNO that I have orders management but there is no way, it is the time that is, all the agents are occupied for hours.
Any way of contacting them?Mail or something?Thank you

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/13/2021 3:39 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello ... Are you financed by Social Security?I have not understood you very well.If so you see the health center.
If not, you just call ... and wait for some ...
In your account you can also look at the progress of the order.

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
10/13/2021 4 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

Meginer,

Upon returning from a holiday in Spain, I suppose the call center is saturated.You can contact this email.Although the best way is to call 900300119.

free_style_libre_service_es@abbott.com

On Monday I asked for a new sensor and the estimated delivery period: 5-7 working days.

As soon as I get to tell you (I'm currently without Lord since I got two defective sensors in a row :().

All the best,

José

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
10/13/2021 4:03 p.m.

Db1 desde Diciembre 2007.
Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

Silviagrz said:
Hello ... Are you financed by Social Security?I have not understood you very well.If so you see the health center.

Yes, I have them financed by the SS but here in Andalucia they are not given the health center but they are sent home for messaging.It is so since March 2020. It is that in each community it is done in a form.
The account I don't know how to see it, 8 sensors for four months send me home.I don't have to ask for anything like that I don't know how I can see the state of my merchandise.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/13/2021 4:36 p.m.

Josemibi said:
meginer,

Upon returning from a holiday in Spain, I suppose the call center is saturated.You can contact this email.Although the best way is to call 900300119.

free_style_libre_service_es@abbott.com

On Monday I asked for a new sensor and the estimated delivery period: 5-7 working days.

As soon as I get to tell you (I'm currently without Lord since I got two defective sensors in a row :().

All the best,

Jose

It is not for the holiday, I've been calling last week.Jump the music and the message of that all operators are busy and remain waiting, so more than 15 minutes at the end you end up hanging.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/13/2021 4:39 p.m.

meginer said:
silviagrz said:
hello ... are they financed by social security?I have not understood you very well.If so you see the health center.

Yes, I have them financed by the SS but here in Andalucia they are not given the health center but they are sent home for messaging.It is so since March 2020. It is that in each community it is done in a form.
The account I don't know how to see it, 8 sensors for four months send me home.I don't have to ask for anything like that I don't know how I can see the state of my merchandise.

Forgive because I had no idea ... and of course ... what you say, as you have not really asked, in your account you can't track ...
Then.Break of patience, call and wait.
I had to be like that last week.I put my hands free and while I am doing something ...

SilviaGRZ
10/13/2021 9:32 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

After calling the sensor today.

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
10/14/2021 3:57 p.m.

Db1 desde Diciembre 2007.
Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

Josemibi said:
After calling Friday, the sensor came today.
I'm glad!Because I can't live without them ...

SilviaGRZ
10/14/2021 10:57 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.