Goodbye to insulin puncture

DiabetesForo's profile photo   02/11/2022 7:22 p.m.

Link OCID = MSEDGNTP

This is the new way of treating diabetes without injections
The possibility of administering insulin through the membrane inside the cheek without setbacks is getting closer.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/11/2022 7:22 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@antonimar, if the puncture is already the least with the fine needles there are.What interests is a treatment that maintains well -controlled glucose and getting closer to normal.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/12/2022 4:59 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
@antonimar, if the puncture is the least with the fine needles there are.What interests is a treatment that maintains well -controlled glucose and getting closer to normal.
In addition that wearing a patch inside the cheek and having to heat with a laser for 10 minutes to release insulin ... my mother the 100tifikos

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/12/2022 4:19 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

The certainty that we live on a shit planet, where only the pockets of which precisely more full have them ... have long taken me to not excite me with solutions of this type ... you have to resign yourself ... my myGrandma always said ... they throw more two tits than two carts ... I say ... they throw more pharmaceuticals and their millionaire contracts than people's health and well -being ...
I give you an example ... My little one is diabetic since 2009. In 2014, I was filled with little birds with an inhaled insulin ... This is one of the many articles I read in his day:
Link
It had been working on this for years, and in 2014, they had achieved approval and a good medicine to market ... it had its disadvantages in patients with lung or respiratory problems ... but for the rest, it was "the solution" ..You have heard any of this ???Have you prescribed inhaled insulin ???Well that ... that should not be profitable for someone's pockets ...
In his day I investigated, and now before writing this post, I have done it again ... I invite you to dive too and look for information about this ...
It was a solution, it was good for many people ... but from one day to another, nothing was heard on this issue ...
Well that ... to pray for what they investigate is profitable ... but ... to continue fucking and waiting for years and years to decide if they are interested that diabetics improve their quality of life or that they continue to suffer the consequences ofHis illness

Ness's profile photo
Ness
02/14/2022 8:30 p.m.

Peque de 13 años
DM 1 Desde 2009 (13 meses)

@Ness, well, we already have very perfected pumps, associated with sensors.That has to be a very good solution.15 years ago it was a dream.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/15/2022 2:12 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

regina said:
@ness, well, we already have very perfected pumps, associated with sensors.That has to be a very good solution.15 years ago it was a dream.

Seriously, 15 years ago was a dream?Yes ... for diabetics ...

Did you know that insulin pumps were invented before the feathers ???As always ... In those years, the bombs should not be profitable ... insulin bombs were invented more than 50 years ago !!!!

Ness's profile photo
Ness
02/15/2022 3:44 a.m.

Peque de 13 años
DM 1 Desde 2009 (13 meses)

@Ness, I mean the associated with sensors that work autonomously.What we called artificial pancreas before
And yes, it was a dream, which today is closer

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/15/2022 3:57 a.m.

That is the puncture is nothing, an insulin that lasts a lot and commits what you eat maintains glucose in optimal control

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
02/15/2022 3:44 p.m.

Well, avoiding punctures is a good breakthrough, although areas there are always a tendency to lipodystrophy and reducing the number of punctures is very positive.

Hopefully it is carried out and then each one who decides, as with the pumps or feathers.

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
02/15/2022 5:35 p.m.

Db1 desde Diciembre 2007.
Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

ness said:
the certainty that we live on a shit planet, where only the pockets of which precisely more full have them ... have long taken me to not excite me with solutions with solutionsOf this type ... you have to resign yourself ... my grandmother always said ... they throw more two tits than two carts ... I say ... Pharmaceuticals and their millionaire contracts are more threw than the health and well -being of the people...
I give you an example ... My little one is diabetic since 2009. In 2014, I was filled with little birds with an inhaled insulin ... This is one of the many articles I read in his day:
Link
It had been working on this for years, and in 2014, they had achieved approval and a good medicine to market ... it had its disadvantages in patients with lung or respiratory problems ... but for the rest, it was "the solution" ..You have heard any of this ???Have you prescribed inhaled insulin ???Well that ... that should not be profitable for someone's pockets ...
In his day I investigated, and now before writing this post, I have done it again ... I invite you to dive too and look for information about this ...
It was a solution, it was good for many people ... but from one day to another, nothing was heard on this issue ...
Well that ... to pray for what they investigate is profitable ... but ... to continue fucking and waiting for years and years to decide if they are interested that diabetics improve their quality of life or that they continue to suffer the consequences ofHis illness

To me in 96 they told me that in about 10 years I would already have a cure for diabetes ... in 2006 another 10 years, I stopped trusting the endocrine

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
02/20/2022 10:44 a.m.

Llevo 24 años de matrimonio con Mi diabetes :-)

💜Dexcom g6 Diciembre 2020
💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

As usual, the journalistic head is inaccurate for pure exaggeration.In particular, nor does he mention that the techniques are still, and for several years, in an animal experimentation phase.

On the other hand, as several have already mentioned, the important thing in diabetes is the dose, not the form of administration.A continuously controlled infusion pump by a 100 % reliable sensor is what we will end up seeing in a short time.

Cristóbal Cortés's profile photo
Cristóbal Cortés
02/20/2022 11:56 a.m.

MEH.
Only the intelligent insulin that is inhibited in hypoglycemia and the transplantation of Celsa Beta encapsulated would give us freedom.
Anyway, this patch will not reach human rehearsals, like all studies in DM1.They make a phase 1 that is wonderful, they ask for private financing, they are given grants with public funds, many (or all) quote in the stock market, the price goes up and then, before reaching phase 2, they sell the actions.Perfect business and without having to give explanations.Fertile psychopaths.Full -fledged murderers.

Lowcarb's profile photo
Lowcarb
02/21/2022 9:14 a.m.

Hijo con 6 años con DM1. Novorrapid, Lantus, FreeStyle.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.