Free Freestyle 2 Problem

Adrian27's profile photo   02/16/2022 1:24 a.m.

Good night,

I have been in which I see a lot of variability of glucose results in the sensor and with capillary.On Thursday I had to change my sensor since he had stopped working, I put a new one, on Friday I vaccinated the 3 dose, because on Friday and Saturday I gave me 320 - 340 and made me capillary and gave 180, 160, 160, 160, 160, 160, 160, 160, 160, 160,So many times, in the end for so much variability I changed it and this Sunday I put another sensor in the other arm and I saw myself to happen the same, sensor 220 and capillary 160, or for example sensor 235 and capillary 135, this is taking me toThat I have to be clicking and correcting constantly ... before it did not happen to me, I am desperate .. My nurse tells me that all measurement that does not fit the contrast with capillary and that the free freestyle reader 2 flashes the application (noI know how it is done).I need your help.

Thank you so much,
All the best.

Adrian27's profile photo
Adrian27
02/16/2022 1:24 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good, it is going very much that sensors are arriving worse precision ... I recommend that in the mobile you install diabox or xDrip that allows you to calibrate the measurements, so at least it will be more accurate.

You also have to keep in mind that once the sensor takes to 72h to make good readings and that there are external elements such as heat/cold that affect the correct measurement that I do not know if it is your case.

marine's profile photo
marine
02/17/2022 8:22 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.