Glucose and peptide sensors C

Hilda's profile photo   12/10/2021 7:24 p.m.

Good afternoon I live in Mexico and I would like to know where I can get the sensors for free, or is it possible?

Another thing I have noticed that every time I do the c peptide for some reason I get 0.3 and that I have been using 20 insulin units daily, my endocrine says that I ignore the result but it makes me strange

A pleasure to be in this forum

Hilda's profile photo
Hilda
12/10/2021 7:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Hilda, in Spain the sensors give us public health.Until recently they provided them with children, adults bought them, I think 60 e the sensor that lasts 15 days.
The C peptide, indicates the pancreatic insulin reserve, but only serves to diagnose and put treatment.The important thing is that you get good control with the treatment you have.
All the best.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/11/2021 5:12 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
@hilda, in Spain the sensors give us public health.Until recently they provided them with children, adults bought them, I think 60 e the sensor that lasts 15 days.
The C peptide, indicates the pancreatic insulin reserve, but only serves to diagnose and put treatment.The important thing is that you get good control with the treatment you have.
Greetings.

That's freestyle.The Dexcom, € 100 every 10 days.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
12/12/2021 3:50 a.m.

Thank you for answering my doubts and investigate and in Mexico do not give you free, how good that in Spain they have that help.

Hilda's profile photo
Hilda
12/14/2021 4:59 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.