Freestyle app

anabela's profile photo   10/24/2021 11:22 a.m.

Good morning.For a week, only the mobile free app of the mobile is operated when I open it.That is, if I scan, as I did before, without the open app, it does not give me the glucose value.I have to open it and then it already works.It is a Samsung mobile and the app I have seen that it has no pending updates.
Thank you.

anabela's profile photo
anabela
10/24/2021 11:22 a.m.

DM 1 desde el siglo pasado :) (agosto 1998).
Bomba Accuchek Aviva Combo con novorapid de mayo 2015 a mayo 2023. Tras probar unos meses la bomba medtronic 780g vuelvo a las plumas hasta dar con una bomba que se ajuste a mí (y yo a ella)
Freestyle libre 2 desde octubre 2020.
También con gastritis autoinmune.

Try to uninstall it and install it again.
If you do not want to lose the sensor data, do it when it expires and while using Diabox that continuously measures the sensor.
Link

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/25/2021 12:07 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thank you very much Ruthbia.I will try to uninstall it and see if it is fixed with that.Diabox I have not used it, but I suppose that with that application the results of glucose would not reach my endocrine, right?I mean that you do not have the possibility of connection that the free app has.

anabela's profile photo
anabela
10/25/2021 1:02 p.m.

Bomba Accuchek Aviva Combo con novorapid de mayo 2015 a mayo 2023. Tras probar unos meses la bomba medtronic 780g vuelvo a las plumas hasta dar con una bomba que se ajuste a mí (y yo a ella)

Anabela, when Uninstal the LibreLink will not recognize the sensor you have traced and you run out of measurements.
Install Diabox that does not connect with the endocrine, but use it until you expire you the one you wear so as not to lose data to the endorcrin even if you have to spend it every 8 hours or whenever you want.

I use the two, the LibreLink for the endo and the Diabox for me, sometimes it happens to me that I do not give the freelink because the diabox turns the data directly without having to pass the mobile or the glucel.
I use glucometer and then freeLink so the alarms do not work for me, I have those of Diabox that is more effective.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/25/2021 5:49 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

What control!With an application I already have enough, that if not the same I overwhelm: d.I will wait then to expire the one I carry and then try to reinstall the app.Thank you very much for your help.

anabela's profile photo
anabela
10/26/2021 2:10 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.