For not taking care of myself, they have diagnosed me .....

Pyrri's profile photo   12/26/2021 1:57 p.m.

For not taking care of myself, they have diagnosed me .....
Moderate Axonal - Severe Diabetic Polyneuropathy in lower extremities with an EMG (electromyography)
I have numbness and pain.
I have given me a 300mg gabapentin treatment (12 pills a day in 3 shots)
And they have told me that since type 2 diabetes does not take care of, the pills are useless, that I will continue to get worse ...
And I am carrying the food very bad, going for a walk, for all the stress that I have !!
Future future I see this !!

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
12/26/2021 1:57 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

@Pyrri, but have the treatment changed?
Are you treating you an endocrine?
If you have high values, you will need to follow another treatment. Or to follow a diet ..
If you improve controls, neuropathy will also improve.Cheer up.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/26/2021 2:30 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
@pyrri, but have the treatment changed?
Are you treating you an endocrine?
If you have high values, you will need to follow another treatment. Or to follow a diet ..
If you improve controls, neuropathy will also improve.Courage.

That you have added things to the treatment I already had (more gabapentina pills)
In total a day I take 22 pills and a puncture a week, I am taking a disgust to the water.
He is taking a nutritionist endocrine and has given me the typical diet of 2500 calories without customizing.
The last analysis of glycosada in September 2021 gave me a value of 7 and they do not make me more analysis, the nurse on duty tells me that with the pills that I take, look at glucose and tension every 2 and a half months it is left over.That I do not need glucometer or look at me every day and the tension more of the same (I am hypertensive).
The diet carried it wrong at my pace, that of eating small amounts is not going and having to eat more vegetables than other things or fa or fa, I already have a good lettuce savage every day and take, but every day I allow myselfThe luxury of eating a small amount of sweet (in the form of minicokies) and the salt does not leave my life.
Already, improving controls in my stressed life is not so easy ...

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
12/27/2021 3:40 a.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

@Pyrri, a glycosilada of 7 is not bad at all.Maybe you just need to lose weight and improve everything, and if you can walk and exercise better., but you will have to remove the pain first.
Follow the diet, which will do well and Gabapentina will also improve you.
A puncture a week is nothing ..,

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/27/2021 3:51 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Pyrri, you have to stop eating industrial sugars, cookies, buns, etc.And for this you see little by little by replacing it with fruit and little by little the body (rather the brain) will reject the sweet, at least it is what happened to me.And if at any time you feel like sweet, eat black chocolate, or some sugarless cookie

Montsevn's profile photo
Montsevn
01/04/2022 4:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.