Freestyle free reader 2 stopped working.

Theo's profile photo   10/31/2021 1:42 p.m.

Hello good!

He introduced me, I am a 15 -year -old boy who since February has the “Freestyle 2” sensor with his reader, since February everything has been perfect, no problem, but explained to you, on Friday night the sensor was exhausted, and I remove it from my hand, and yesterday, I did not put any sensor to rest, leaving the reader practically off without turning on or anything.Today after putting on a new sensor and wanting to turn on the reader, he lit properly, but instantly he went out and did not answer me anymore, does anyone know what could happen?If there is a solution, can you help me with her?Or is that he has gone to shit and I will have to eat a discussion with my mother making me blame.Thanks for your time.

Theo's profile photo
Theo
10/31/2021 1:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Theo, connect it to load the battery well.If it still does not work, call the SS and give you another.The HW or the SW can also be damaged, it is not your fault.
I failed the free 1, stopped reading capillaries and strips of ketones, I did not read the bars of the strips and the SS gave me another.I took the opportunity to gut it;););

While you can activate it with the mobile, using your app, LibreLink;or another like Diabox.Surely this option already uses it because your doctor and family can access your data from your data in real time.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/02/2021 10:52 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.