{'en': 'Freestyle 2 and Diabox connection', 'es': 'Conexión del Freestyle Libre 2 y  Diabox'} Image

Freestyle 2 and Diabox connection

JordiV's profile photo   12/27/2021 5:27 p.m.

Hello.

For several changes of free sensors 2, the connection with the mobile diabox is failing.

When looking at the state of glucose on the mobile, with Diabox, this, I mark 2 stripes, and without value.

Has it happened to you?

What can I do to have the right data?

Thank you!

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
12/27/2021 5:27 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Reinstall Diabox.
It happens to me every time I change the sensor.
Re -match them

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/27/2021 9:08 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
Reinstal Diabox.
Re -match them

I will try it, have done.
Greetings and thanks

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
12/28/2021 2:57 p.m.

ruthbia said:
Reinstal Diabox.
Re -match them

Every time the sensor is changed, the data is lost?
Is there any way to store them?
And another thing can explain how to change the sensor using the 2 Freestyle and Diabox Cal, I put first .....
Thank you

Azazel33's profile photo
Azazel33
10/07/2022 10:30 p.m.

I do the following.
1, I take out and put sensor.
2, Original Freestyle Free Reader.
3, I spend the reader of the Diabox Mòbil.
4, now wait 60 mines.
And this is, at the time everything working.
By the way, once when changing the sensor, the data that it stores in the Mòbil has been lost (do you mean this?), Perhe these are stored the free link website.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
10/19/2022 4:51 p.m.

If Diabox reinstalls the data is not lost.

What I do:
- Active Sensor with glucometer
- Active sensor with LibreLink (which has disabled alarms by having started the sensor with the glucometer)

As there are 60 min waiting, I prepare diabox (1-2 min approx):
- I check that User Profile with my account/mail that keeps Diabox's configuration for when I restart from zero not having to put everything again.
-I make data back-up in Diabox (User Profile/Backup-Restore) I generate a CSV file that is saved in the phone's memory in a folder called Buble.
-I'm mobile applications, I am looking for Diabox and in the menus, in storage I choose to clean data (this erases all the data loaded but not the CSV files) and Cache
- Abro Diabox and it's like the first time you install it.
- I choose free 2 on the main screen and with the NFC link the sensor (58 min are still missing to read)
- I'm going to user I put my email, send me a confirmation mail and load my profile (thresholds, alarms, sounds, etc.)
- In User Profiel/Backup-Restore I see the CSV file that I made before, pulse it and I tell him that he loads the load
- VOILà all the old data are loaded and in 59 min I will have my measurements again.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/19/2022 7:07 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
If Diabox reinstalls the data is not lost.

What I do:
- Active Sensor with glucometer
- Active sensor with LibreLink (which has disabled alarms by having started the sensor with the glucometer)

As there are 60 min waiting, I prepare diabox (1-2 min approx):
- I check that User Profile with my account/mail that keeps Diabox's configuration for when I restart from zero not having to put everything again.
-I make data back-up in Diabox (User Profile/Backup-Restore) I generate a CSV file that is saved in the phone's memory in a folder called Buble.
-I'm mobile applications, I am looking for Diabox and in the menus, in storage I choose to clean data (this erases all the data loaded but not the CSV files) and Cache
- Abro Diabox and it's like the first time you install it.
- I choose free 2 on the main screen and with the NFC link the sensor (58 min are still missing to read)
- I'm going to user I put my email, send me a confirmation mail and load my profile (thresholds, alarms, sounds, etc.)
- In User Profiel/Backup-Restore I see the CSV file that I made before, pulse it and I tell him that he loads the load
- VOILà all the old data are loaded and in 59 min I will have my measurements again.

Hello:
I have managed to integrate and the Nightscout server works in Diabox to see the data.
But when putting a sensor again and saving the Diabox data, the theme of

- I check that User Profile with my account/mail that keeps the diabox configuration for when I restart from zero not having to put everything again.

I think I am lying, I created a user account on Bubblan.org but I fear that it is not there, where you have to register the diabox, because I enter the application of Diabox in User Profile I put my email address and it returns to theapplication.

Also today I put on a new sensor in the back of the arm but just where the skin is flaccid and from the beginning it gave me problems, deactivated alarms, continuous message of error waiting 10 minutes, I could not scan the sensor with clothes ,,,,,Often overwhelmed, I panicked the applications and lost all the data.

I've had to change it, now I'm going back to see if the sensor was wrong or in the flaccid meat does not work :( well ... often roll

madmax's profile photo
madmax
11/09/2022 7:31 p.m.

Woody Allen: “Sé que no merezco el Príncipe de Asturias, pero tampoco la diabetes que padezco”.

I attest @madmax, which in the flaccid part works: P

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/09/2022 9:04 p.m.

anaisabel said:
I give faith @madmax, which in the flaccid part works: P

Haha, I was certainly well hooked, they have removed it with tweezers.Although they have already told me in the health center that I have to claim it to send me another, they have told me to call on the phone, but I have also seen that there is a form to do it via web.

I was so happy with my old sensor and it has been to change it and the good is over.Now I understand your despair when they fail, that Agobio has entered me.

Anyway, everyone I have is the same lot, I will cross my fingers.

In addition, the bad thing about living with another diabetic person is, that he has thrown me a good anger because he has told me that I have put it too down, that her endocrine had told her very clearly what the area was, which she does not indicate inThe instructions ... as if to tell you that the next one I put it in the culete or in the gut ... 😆
With the church we have encountered !!

Well and now to see if the new one is stabilized in a couple of days that at the moment marks me 30 ... but well we already know that for Abott that is an acceptable margin ... tonight to turn off alarms and entrust meTo the god of normalglycemia so that the demon of the hypos does not visit me at dawn ... in short we will always have the glucometer.

madmax's profile photo
madmax
11/09/2022 9:33 p.m.

Woody Allen: “Sé que no merezco el Príncipe de Asturias, pero tampoco la diabetes que padezco”.

Madmax said:
anaisabel said:
I give faith @madmax, which in the flaccid part, works: P

Haha, I was certainly well hooked, they have removed it with tweezers.Although they have already told me in the health center that I have to claim it to send me another, they have told me to call on the phone, but I have also seen that there is a form to do it via web.

I was so happy with my old sensor and it has been to change it and the good is over.Now I understand your despair when they fail, that Agobio has entered me.

Anyway, everyone I have is the same lot, I will cross my fingers.

In addition, the bad thing about living with another diabetic person is, that he has thrown me a good anger because he has told me that I have put it too down, that her endocrine had told her very clearly what the area was, which she does not indicate inThe instructions ... as if to tell you that the next one I put it in the culete or in the gut ... 😆
With the church we have encountered !!

Well and now to see if the new one is stabilized in a couple of days that at the moment marks me 30 ... but well we already know that for Abott that is an acceptable margin ... tonight to turn off alarms and entrust meTo the god of normalglycemia so that the demon of the hypos does not visit me at dawn ... in short we will always have the glucometer.

I do not think the area is what has given you a problem.In fact you have to put it in the back of the arm, where there is more fat, flaccid area ...
I recently realized that I was bad, on the side, so I have 2 or 3 putting them flaccidly and well.What the last one calculated badly and I have it almost in the elbow ... 😳😳 But it measures well ...
I had one in the culete and measured great, my theory is that it was because there is more fat ... 😂😂😂
But I returned to the arm because in the culete the protector gave me allergy and I didn't stop chopping, total that I took it (the protector) and one morning when I got up half asleep and go to the bathroom, when I lower my clothes I arranged it unintentionally.
So I decided that in my case the arm was safer.
It is normal that the first 2 days do not measure me well, then it is straightened ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
11/09/2022 10 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@madmax do not need Nightscout for Diabox, read directly from the sensor.
People who use XDRIP+Nightscout are usually to pass data to smartwatch or because it is a relative (usually a child) who carries the sensor and want to see their data in real time.

From the areas, I only use buttocks years ago, they do not fail me.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/09/2022 11 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thanks for your answers .. From Github there is an application that allows us to export Nightscout data

Link

Regarding the problem I had with the profile user in Diabox that did not send me email it was because I had the version before the beta, install the beta and a fixed matter ... in short I do not know why I will not try the easy solutions first.
Good night

madmax's profile photo
madmax
11/09/2022 11:33 p.m.

@Madmax, I don't think the arm area is blamed, my daughter sometimes puts it on the internal part of the arm and measures her the same, what she does there is a bit of allergy ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/10/2022 1:39 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.