I fond of Jumilla wine.Am I putting the leg?Do you recommend any vain?

walky's profile photo   02/23/2022 7:49 p.m.

Hello everyone.

I was diagnosed with prediabetes and after leaving weight, I reached glycosylated hemoglobin values ​​of 5.1, so I am maintaining, but I should eat (and drink) as a diabetic to stay like this, which I have practically carried out from the diagnosis, sporadic caprices apart...

Recently I have fond of wine and I like Jumilla, I already met him in my youth but I didn't pay much.But at old age, smallpox, and now I am having a small glass of red wine at noon with lunch.

I do not take metformin, nor do I medical in any way.So what is the concern?

Well, informing me, it turns out that this variety of wine is not sweet because it has added sugars but it is considered "naturally sweet" because its grape variety, the monastrell, is harvested late, and that makes it have more sugarsnatural than other varieties.

Do you think I am putting the leg when I drink a copper of these with meals?Is that "dry, dry" wines like less.

As I have not developed yet, I have no glucometer.

Those who drink wine and have it controlled, which ones do you drink?Recommendations?

walky's profile photo
walky
02/23/2022 7:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

This is the wine in question.Nutritional information is not coming anywhere or find exactly online.

walky's profile photo
walky
02/23/2022 8 p.m.

Buff !!Companion that good wine !!Good wines are characterized by fermenting sugar and turning it into alcohol that you present apart from the fact that it has to be rich ... rich ... !!, as everything is a question of not abusing, so I see are 14,5 degrees of alcohol with what I do not think that he has anything sugar. Io the danger is that this alcohol distracts the liver while processes it and forgets the sugar, be careful with the hypos or accompany it from a good appetizer with HC, but asWith everything enjoys a glass or two.

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
02/23/2022 8:33 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

@Walky

Very good wine!Enjoy it as everything in moderation.When I go to Spain I take Jumillas and others, here I can't find them the truth.Do not worry, just keep in mind that it is wine and has alcohol, which is processed by the liver.It is best to drink wine with something, if you drink it as you comment it is perfect.

I love wine.Here the problem is that reds are a disaster.Water.So I usually drink white, which make them very well with Riesling grapes, typical of Germany.You wouldn't like anything because they are very dry.

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
02/23/2022 8:48 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

If you don't put insulin, you don't have to worry about hypos.I believe that a glass of red wine in food is healthy, although doctors will always recommend you, you are sick or healthy, that alcohol better or try it.
I have lada diabetes, insulin use and I am not deprived of having a small glass of red wine in the food.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
02/23/2022 8:52 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Thank you all for your answers.

I stay calmer.It is now giving me the wines.When I was a young girl I did not do many cases, na more than pa calimocos, but I recently read that a glass of red wine a day is good cardiovascularly speaking and that, in moderation, the blood sugar goes down, although those who medicate you haveto be very careful not to give you a big downturn.

Looking for info on wines, I read that there are sweets with added sugars (of those we have to flee) and that there are naturally sweet because the type of grapes, harvest, etc., cosicas that increase natural sugar in the grapes

There the Canguelo entered me.Let's see if with this wine I was going to put the leg, although it is not sold as sweet but as red, and in theory I should not worry.

This wine is great, it is only worth 3 euros in supermarket and if there are better than this one, as I chatting more ... I'm going to come back.Hahaha.

Greetings.

walky's profile photo
walky
02/23/2022 9:58 p.m.

As you have told you a glass of wine it will not hurt you.You also have a great glycosilada without medication, so congratulations, keep taking care and enjoy small whims.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
02/23/2022 10:05 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Thank you very much, the truth is that with a lot of sacrifice with meals, I have left more than twenty kilos, I do not go hungry but no longer like the way I like.

With wine I add some enjoyment to lunch.

walky's profile photo
walky
02/24/2022 3:18 a.m.

walky said:
Thank you all for your answers.

I stay calmer.It is now giving me the wines.When I was a young girl I did not do many cases, na more than pa calimocos, but I recently read that a glass of red wine a day is good cardiovascularly speaking and that, in moderation, the blood sugar goes down, although those who medicate you haveto be very careful not to give you a big downturn.

Looking for info on wines, I read that there are sweets with added sugars (of those we have to flee) and that there are naturally sweet because the type of grapes, harvest, etc., cosicas that increase natural sugar in the grapes

There the Canguelo entered me.Let's see if with this wine I was going to put the leg, although it is not sold as sweet but as red, and in theory I should not worry.

This wine is great, it is only worth 3 euros in supermarket and if there are better than this one, as I chatting more ... I'm going to come back.Hahaha.

Greetings.

Good, you can drink wines quietly.I am a winemaker and I drink came every day (for work and without work b) 95 % of the wines are dry because the sugars of the grapes are transformed into alcohol, if any wine is sweet or semi -sweet must put it on its label, also tell you that as of December the new wines must include their nutritional values ​​through a QR code placed on their label.The wine that you drink from Jumilla is dry, but with that amount of alcohol its entrance in the mouth is soft, giving you the feeling that has sugar.

R_78's profile photo
R_78
07/02/2023 3:54 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.