Freestyle free 2, how much do you fail?

25mar2000's profile photo   01/18/2022 8:06 a.m.

Hello, I wanted to ask on average how many free freestyle sensors have failed you (that they break and you have to get another one), because they are going to change them super fast and such, but many fails me (1/4 or so)And I don't know if at some point they will tell me that they can't change it to me or something ...
Without taking into account that it is a roll to call and I would prefer not to break my sensor, thank you.

25mar2000's profile photo
25mar2000
01/18/2022 8:06 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I will wear about 25 sensors and I have failed 3.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
01/18/2022 10:06 a.m.

I some 28 sensors and having to replace about 8

marine's profile photo
marine
01/18/2022 10:22 a.m.

I have about 22 and only 1 got Malisimo.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
01/18/2022 4:31 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Puff ... about 138 in 6 years I have returned about 20 in total.
The last 4 in a row in 2 days.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/19/2022 12:33 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Returning to this thread, although I have already seen that this matter lifts blisters but as I am using it and I see that it does not work correctly I wanted to comment.

I am contrasting the free freeyle sensor measurements 2 and in all there is a notable difference with reactive strip and glucometer.In all measures with glucometer it gives me approximately 40 points above the sensor measurement.

Someone spoke on another issue, which is already closed, about Abbott's suppliers and justified the malfunction of sensors at the expense of suppliers.I imagine that this company will have quality control in its manufacturing line, which is its obligation ... or perhaps not and the quality control is made free and at the expense of our money.A defective product should not be removed in the market but in this case it seems that it does not matter.No surprise.

Anyway, just comment that in my opinion today these sensors remain without being better than the glucometer for precision purposes and I have been reading tickets in the forum dated 2014.

Greetings

Crash's profile photo
Crash
12/18/2023 11:01 p.m.

DM2 diagnosticada 10/11/23, hipotiroidismo, obesidad y algunas otras tonterías :# Actualmente tomando 2 comprimidos de Metformina 850 mg. Eutirox 75. Simvastatina 20 mg. Obesidad tipo II.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.