Diabetes

Likor42's profile photo   03/06/2022 10:08 p.m.

Good to everyone, today I was in the afternoon and I put on your and the quick to snack, and I saw that after a while I was going up so I went to take a walk from a horita, and when I came back I came back in 270. Then IClick for dinner and they have not yet lowered, only to 230 and it has been an hour and a half, so I have punctured again.Someone sees an explanation in this.Thank you so much

Likor42's profile photo
Likor42
03/06/2022 10:08 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It may be what you have crossed the safest, I would not snack if you are going to have dinner later, anyway with this disease you never know, the same thing you eat a toast and it uploads to 200

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
03/06/2022 11:52 p.m.

rogerix said:
may be what you have had the most sure, I would not snack if you are going to dinner later, anyway with this disease you never know, the same thing you eat a toast and youUp to 200

Always giving the same and normally won every afternoon.

Likor42's profile photo
Likor42
03/07/2022 12:05 a.m.

And what snacks?And why?I remember that at the beginning of being diagnosed if I deleted because towards hypos for the insulin that still secretes the pancreas at the end, but after that period snacks for me they were hyperglycemia at night, another thing is that you do it for a dietary themeor work, but you can avoid better snacks

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
03/07/2022 2:30 a.m.

@Likor42, if you always snack the same and with the same fast, maybe what failed is the ball.Purge always before clicking.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/07/2022 3:20 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.