PEPTID TEST

loli23's profile photo   11/16/2021 10:53 p.m.

@loli23, because very good results, you just have to wear some diet.
Congratulations!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/25/2021 3:48 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

loli23 said:
hello I already have the results

What an analytical envy !!!All levels are very good, I would like me, JJJJ

smartinez's profile photo
smartinez
11/26/2021 1:48 p.m.

Diabetes LADA desde febrero 2021
Última glico 6,1 el 23/11/23
Toujeo 10 ud

smartinez said:
loli23 said:

Thanks the truth that I have exo everything I could for now I am going well I hope it lasts a long time although it costs a lot since I have a strict diet and a lotI did not go to Yoga, and so I have been a year and a half.And how are you smartinez?

loli23's profile photo
loli23
11/26/2021 10:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

loli23 said:
smartinez said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:

Thanks the truth that I have exo everything I could for now I am going well I hope it lasts a long time although it costs a lot since I have a strict diet and a lotI did not go to Yoga, and so I have been a year and a half.And how are you smartinez?

Well, I remain the same, with my levels of prediabetes or diabetes, according to the day.I have days to get up with 116 and others of 130-140.I notice much when I do not do sports, I also spend the whole day in front of a computer and ... that is the worst for a diabetic.At the moment I still have no insulin, also with strict lowcarb diet.I wish I stayed like this for a lifetime, JJJJ.Physically I find myself much better than before, I started going to the Gym to take muscle and on weekends I try to go out but comparing your analytics with mine ..... You are much better than me, JJJJJJ.

smartinez's profile photo
smartinez
11/30/2021 9:35 a.m.

Diabetes LADA desde febrero 2021
Última glico 6,1 el 23/11/23
Toujeo 10 ud

smartinez said:
loli23 said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:

Well, I remain the same, with my levels of prediabetes or diabetes, according to the day.I have days to get up with 116 and others of 130-140.I notice much when I do not do sports, I also spend the whole day in front of a computer and ... that is the worst for a diabetic.At the moment I still have no insulin, also with strict lowcarb diet.I wish I stayed like this for a lifetime, JJJJ.Physically I find myself much better than before, I started going to the gym to take muscle and on weekends I try to go out but comparing your analytics with mine ..... You are much better than me, JJJJJJ.>

Well, little by little we will see how we are evolving.We have no choice.

loli23's profile photo
loli23
11/30/2021 8:50 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.