{'en': 'Can the products that say without sugar eat them quietly?', 'es': '¿los productos que dicen sin azúcar los puedo comer tranquilamente?'} Image

Can the products that say without sugar eat them quietly?

ismagarcia222's profile photo   11/23/2021 9:50 p.m.

The products that in its nutritional table say 0 sugar and 0 of total carbohydrates I can eat quietly despite being with sweeteners.

I don't know if they affect sugar levels!

Thank you,

ismagarcia222's profile photo
ismagarcia222
11/23/2021 9:50 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

ismagarcia222 said:
The products that in its nutritional table say 0 sugar and 0 of total carbohydrates I can eat quietly despite being with sweeteners.I don't know if they affect sugar levels

From what I have read in another thread, you have no diabetes and a very, very low weight for your height and age ... I would worry about the weight right now than to eat carbohydrates of more ... something than with 40G A day I tell you that you don't do.
Answering your question, sweeteners are pure chemistry normally and therefore it is better to avoid everything possible ...
Go to the doctor as soon as possible, because that low weight can cause you many problems and even death.

cgs's profile photo
cgs
11/23/2021 10:05 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.