Affair

Likor42's profile photo   01/31/2022 9:14 p.m.

Good to all, lately I am having to prick more insulin from the account.
For example for dinner I hurt to click between 1.5-2 and now I have to put on minimum 3. Anyone knows what this may be due.Thank you

Likor42's profile photo
Likor42
01/31/2022 9:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Likor42, you may be beginning to need more insulin, because the honeymoon is over or because the insulin reserve is decreasing ..., depending on the type of diabetes.., But so far you were needing very little insulin.
It can also be something passenger if you are happening any infection .., but put on the one you need.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/01/2022 1:22 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

How do you spend the nights?If you get up, maybe it is that you are fair and that forces you to reinforce the one you put in meals.
It may also be that the pen, as far as it is no longer working.
I have been in this for a few months, I think I am on a honeymoon because I wear little insulin.But a couple of times my levels have begun to rise, I have thought that the honeymoon ended, I have increased the doses and, when changing the pen I have struck again.Conclusion: The insulin of that pen was not working properly.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
02/01/2022 1 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

salad said:
How about the nights?If you get up, maybe it is that you are fair and that forces you to reinforce the one you put in meals.
It may also be that the pen, as far as it is no longer working.
I have been in this for a few months, I think I am on a honeymoon because I wear little insulin.But a couple of times my levels have begun to rise, I have thought that the honeymoon ended, I have increased the doses and, when changing the pen I have struck again.Conclusion: The insulin of that pen was not working properly.

At night I sometimes put 1 to dawn well.Maybe it can be the pen, I will try to see how.Thank you so much

Likor42's profile photo
Likor42
02/01/2022 1:26 p.m.

You must put the insulin you need depending on food/dinner.
Or as @regina comments is that your reservation is exhausted or that you eat more and you have to increase doses.

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
02/04/2022 6:29 a.m.

What envy you give me, until 20-25 units I have to prick, see if there is room!

Maybe with the passage of time it takes more, right?

Emily's profile photo
Emily
02/08/2022 1:23 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

Buaaaaaa me depending on the food I can put between 50 and 60 quickly, that's why when I read 2 or 3 units, I tell myself? They won't eat just drink water !! hahajajajajajaja

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
02/13/2022 8:19 p.m.

Andrespmat said:
buaaaaaaa I depend on the food I can put between 50 and 60 quickly, that's why when I read 2 or 3 units, I tell myself?, They won't eat just drink water !! hahahahahahahaha

50/60 fast?
Then a ball will last 3 days ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
02/13/2022 9:17 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@Isabelbota. If depending on what eate, if not as hydrates I lose a lotI am big hahahahahaha not so much is a joke, but I consider that I am well controlled, a greeting.

andrespmat
02/13/2022 9:34 p.m.

Andrespmat said:
@Isabelbota. If depending on what eats, I do not like hydrates a lotIt is a heavier job than the office, I mean physically, I am big hahahahahaha is not so much a joke, but I consider that I am well controlled, a greeting.

Of course, if you are big and you burn a very for physical work, you will have to eat a lot and therefore, get a lot of insulin.
What happens that I am small, I still have some pancreatic reserve ... the most that I have punctured are 6 units ...
Of course, the difference is bestial.And it collides
But here the one who has experience is you, I have been a year.And every time I will need more insulin, of course.
I do not doubt that you are well controlled.Experience is a degree 😉

isabelbota
02/13/2022 9:55 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@isabelBota, I don't think much about this diabetes, and you know why?Because there are people who eat hydrates, another does not eat them, some eat normal, others do ketBut I touched me 😬😬😬

andrespmat
02/13/2022 10 p.m.

Andrespmat said:
@Isabelbota, I in this diabetes no longer think much, and do you know why?Because there are people who eat hydrates, another does not eat them, some eat normal, others do ketBut I was touched 😬😬😬

Yes, this is a world.
A few uploads what others are uploaded, some lowers any sport to others not ...
Anyway, that based on trial-error we are knowing what each serves.
It is true that I have caught some ideas that have worked for me (and others not, of course).And what works today, maybe it doesn't work tomorrow ...
For not getting bored ...

isabelbota
02/13/2022 10:07 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
Andrespmat said:
@Isabelbota, I in this diabetes no longer think much, and do you know why?Because there are people who eat hydrates, another does not eat them, some eat normal, others do ketBut I was touched 😬😬😬

Yes, this is a world.
A few uploads what others are uploaded, some lowers any sport to others not ...
Anyway, that based on trial-error we are knowing what each serves.
It is true that I have caught some ideas that have worked for me (and others not, of course).And what works today, maybe it doesn't work tomorrow ...
Not get bored ...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 And you know something else @isabelBota ,, hahaha

andrespmat
02/13/2022 10:12 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.