Mild polyneuropathy

Vero83's profile photo   02/08/2022 3:09 p.m.

Good afternoon, last summer after more than 29 years with diabetes I was diagnosed with mild polyneuropathy in hands and feet, this came like a jug of cold water, they made a to electromyography because I had movements in my thumb from my handLeft but no more symptoms, neither burning, nor loss of sensitivity, nor burning, nor anything like that only my hands are sleeped lately and it is something that already happened to me in my 2 pregnancies and that they always told me that it was for the retentionof liquids and diabetes giving little imppetrance, I did not square me much because especially the 2 last months of gestation the hands were completely dead and lifeless at night: the fact is that I have been giving me a few weeks that they are giving me like small crampsIn the head when sleeping or at rest, I have made a resonance in the head and neck pending results but I do not know if he will have any relationship with this, I would like to know if someone else has happened to him and who is in my same place if he canGive me some hope because I am a little discouraged.My hemo is 7

Vero83's profile photo
Vero83
02/08/2022 3:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Do not worry if it is mild, try to improve the controls, and above all do not discourage you, after 31 years unfortunately I also have a complication in the sight and my hem was 7.8, we can no longer do anything and we only have to improve thecontrols to avoid major evils, above that mood

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
02/08/2022 11:49 p.m.

rogerix said:
do not worry if it is mild, try to improve the controls, and above all do not discourage you, I after 31 years unfortunately I also have a complication in the sight and my hem was of7.8, we can no longer do anything and we only have to improve the controls to avoid major evils, above that mood

Thank you very much for your mood Rogerix, we hope to continue like this, sometimes I have had wealthy and sometimes higher and my last pregnancy (2 and a half years ago) was an uncontrollable lack of control.I also have another doubt about neuropathy, I do not see muscle weakness in itself but that sagging in my thighs and arms seems to "surplus skin" and I don't know if it may also be due to this cause

Greetings to all who read me

Vero83's profile photo
Vero83
02/09/2022 10:39 a.m.

I think it does not have to do but eat it to your endocrine to see what he says, I already tell you that he thinks it is mild and that going down that hem of 7 you will improve in everything, I have it to 6.7 and I hope to continue down to 6 is my goal,Marcate a goal and you will see, do not eat your head

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
02/09/2022 12:55 p.m.

@Vero_86 ​​If you improve your glycemias, neuropathy will improve and you will stop noticing your sleeping hands.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
02/09/2022 4:43 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

ricki21 said:
@vero_86 ​​If you improve your glycemia, neuropathy will improve and you will stop noticing your sleeping hands.

Thanks rocki, I am in it, but there are days as an example today, almost impossible,

Vero83's profile photo
Vero83
02/10/2022 2:50 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.