Analytical results

Websquirtle's profile photo   02/14/2022 1:47 p.m.

Good to all:

Today I have made the first post diagnostic analytics and the truth is that I am very happy, I have gotten through my health folder to see if I could see something and for the moment the only thing that comes out is just what mattered most to me that it wasGlycated hemoglobin and although I obviously expected improvement did not expect so much, I am in 5.6 what is a spectacular value so I am quite happy, although as in the first analytics they did not specifically ask me the glyd hemoglobin"Original" to compare.

The only thing I have a doubt, because I get two different values, one this 5.6 (where it marks as a normality range between 4 and 5.7) and puts HBA1c (NGSP) and another that puts me 37.7 (normality rangesbetween 20 and 42 mmol/mol) with Name HBA1C (IFCC).

Are two different things?Is it the same but with two different measurement scales?

Thank you.

Websquirtle's profile photo
Websquirtle
02/14/2022 1:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Websquirle, it seems that it is the same glycosilada, but measured in different units
5.6 is perfect.Congratulations!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/16/2022 3:37 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

websirtle said:
good to all:

Today I have made the first post diagnostic analytics and the truth is that I am very happy, I have gotten through my health folder to see if I could see something and for the moment the only thing that comes out is just what mattered most to me that it wasGlycated hemoglobin and although I obviously expected improvement did not expect so much, I am in 5.6 what is a spectacular value so I am quite happy, although as in the first analytics they did not specifically ask me the glyd hemoglobin"Original" to compare.

The only thing I have a doubt, because I get two different values, one this 5.6 (where it marks as a normality range between 4 and 5.7) and puts HBA1c (NGSP) and another that puts me 37.7 (normality rangesbetween 20 and 42 mmol/mol) with Name HBA1C (IFCC).

Are two different things?Is it the same but with two different measurement scales?

Thank you.

Congratulations, very good result!

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
02/16/2022 12:16 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

For not opening a new topic this, as the doctor told me that the next one in 6 months yesterday or so 3 months after the previous one I made the glycosilada in a pharmacy and 5.1 so we are great: Smiley:

Websquirtle
05/08/2022 10:20 a.m.

websirtle said:
for not opening a new topic this, as the doctor told me that next in 6 months yesterday about 3 months after the previous one I made the glycosylated in a pharmacy in a pharmacyAnd 5.1 so we are great: Smiley:

Well congratulations.
I did not know that they could be done in pharmacy.Are they reliable?Are they very expensive?

isabelbota
05/08/2022 10:48 a.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
websirtle said:
for not opening a new topic this refloot3 months after the previous one I made the glycosilada in a pharmacy and 5.1 so we are great: smiley:

Well congratulations.
I did not know that they could be done in pharmacy.Are they reliable?Are they very expensive?

I didn't know it either, and I guess they won't do it in all, one day I asked them if they did the test because I wantedtwo.

As for reliability, they told me that the machine was calibrated the day before, the amount was € 12.

Websquirtle
05/08/2022 10:53 a.m.

@Websquirle is the same.With the NGSP all toilets are more familiar but it is known that with the IFCC it is more reliable when determining glycos.I suppose they will have done it for both

ely88's profile photo
ely88
05/08/2022 10:59 a.m.

websirtle said:
Isabelbota said:
websirtle said:
websirtle said:
for not opening a new topicDoctor told me that next in 6 months yesterday or so 3 months after the previous

Well congratulations.

I didn't know it either, and I guess they won't do it in all, one day I asked them if they did the test because I wantedtwo.

As for reliability, they told me that the machine was calibrated the day before, the amount was € 12.

Thank you!

isabelbota
05/08/2022 11:28 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.